Remove Award Remove Community Remove Grant Remove Program
article thumbnail

Kubota to Award a Total of $600,000 in Grants to 20 Local Communities

NonProfit PRO

Kubota Hometown Proud grant program is back for its fourth year and will award 20 grants across the country, totaling $600,000.

Grant 183
article thumbnail

Truist Foundation Announces Second Inspire Awards Challenge to Support Nonprofits Serving Undercapitalized Entrepreneurs

NonProfit PRO

Truist Foundation announced the launch of its second Inspire Awards Challenge, featuring a pitch and a capacity-building grant program for nonprofit organizations that are aiding entrepreneurs from undercapitalized communities.

Award 234
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Community foundations: Donor-advised fund grants outpaced contributions in 2022 

Candid

In my last article , I examined some of the key findings from the latest CF Insights survey , conducted annually by the Council on Foundations to track trends in community foundation activity and growth. In 2022, when both contributions to the funds and their investment returns declined, DAF account holders continued to recommend grants.

Grant 52
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Fundraising: Are You Choosing the Right Grants?

Blue Avocado

Tips for reviewing your nonprofit’s grant prospects. One of the questions I’m often asked is: “How do I find grants?” But I don’t hear the more important question: “How do I know the grant is right for me?” As many nonprofits are probably aware, multiple sources offer grant funds. How do I find them?

Grant 91
article thumbnail

Grants management software

Bonterra

Grants management software Unify giving and grantmaking Build strategic nonprofit partnerships that drive more social impact with less work for your teams. Learn more Measure program outcomes in real time Built-in reporting Bonterra’s native reporting tool empowers grants administrators to measure program outcomes, not just outputs.

Grant 52
article thumbnail

PayPal Employees Award $1.4M in Grants to Nonprofits Around the World

NonProfit PRO

PayPal’s corporate social responsibility program provides employees with the opportunity to distribute grants to their local communities. million in grants. This year, PayPal supported 75 organizations with a total of $1.4

Paypal 130
article thumbnail

Five tips to leverage grant writing at your association

Nimble AMS

If you’re not already leveraging grant writing at your association, it might be time for you to begin. According to Candid’s official grant reporting data, there are approximately three million grants worth over $180 billion in available funds. “A large part of our business is grants. Network in your community.

Grant 128