article thumbnail

Your #nptech Community Events Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? You should, because it’s awesome fun. If you’re holding regular events gathering the #nptech community let me know and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Tuesday, July 8, 2014.

article thumbnail

How to Build Your Community While Having Fun

NTEN

But building a large community around your nonprofit can be far easier when you replace effort with effervescence. I mean have some fun — be you, get people onboard, because your passion is contagious! Many of us spend our time laboring for this support, between fundraising, organization-building, and developing new content.

Fun 84
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? You should, because it's awesome fun. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Interview with NTEN's Community Program Coordinator

NTEN

NTEN''s newest team member, Bethany, is focused on our community programs, including the Communities of Practice and Tech Clubs. This month''s theme is building community, on and offline - a perfect time to interview Bethany about her inspiration for working in nonprofit technology and more! Be gracious and have fun!

NTEN 59
article thumbnail

Birthing a Curriculum for Building a Community

NetWits

Every org is different and must build its community to work toward its own goals and mission. Devendra Shrikande and I are creating a year-long curriculum — a step-by-step DIY guide — to developing an in-house social network for nonprofits (a private online community for constituents). I’d love to hear about all of it!

Build 103
article thumbnail

15NTC Registration is Open: Be part of the largest #nptech gathering out there!

NTEN

Given it''s popularity last year, we''ve added one extra day of this event, where five people each day will take part in this fast-paced, fun, and thought provoking event. and for being an NTEN Community Champion this year to help raise funds to benefit programs such as NTC Scholarships. Ever dreamed of presenting at the 15NTC?

article thumbnail

NTEN's Website Redesign: Survey results from the community

NTEN

So we turned to the NTEN community, as we will continue to do at various stages of the redesign process, for your candid feedback about the NTEN website. We conducted a website survey with about 80 respondents, and conducted some one-on-one interviews with eleven members of the NTEN community. Here''s what you had to say.

NTEN 68