Remove Community Remove Companies Remove Sponsor
article thumbnail

[ASK AN EXPERT] How To Best Approach Sponsors Around Different Giving Levels

Bloomerang

This year is our 60 th year in our community. My question is, I have heard from a few agencies I connected with and they say they are going to sponsor. Don’t be afraid about seeming ‘pushy” By even using this word, you’re putting a negative spin on what should be seen as an opportunity for these sponsors.

Sponsor 102
article thumbnail

7 Tips for Securing Sponsors for Your Fundraising Event

The Fundraising Authority

To help offset these costs, you may want to consider soliciting event sponsors. Local businesses often look for opportunities to give-back to their community. to find out what connections they have in the local community. ticket-back” sponsor, title sponsor, food and beverage sponsors, etc.).

Sponsor 161
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to secure corporate sponsors for your fundraising event

Candid

This is where corporate sponsors can help. Corporate sponsorship is a mutually beneficial relationship wherein a company offers direct financial support, in-kind donations , or skilled volunteer services to support a nonprofit in meeting its fundraising event goals. Increasing the overall visibility of your event through co-promotion.

Sponsor 94
article thumbnail

6 Steps for Finding Corporate Sponsors for Your Next Fundraising Event

Get Fully Funded

Corporate sponsors are the best way to add lots of money to the bottom line of your fundraising event. It’s simple really: The more sponsors you have, the more money you’ll net. Having sponsors means the difference in an event that generates mediocre results and one that blows past your goals. What is a Corporate Sponsor?

Sponsor 75
article thumbnail

4 Strategies to Retain Your Nonprofit’s Corporate Sponsor

Achieve

Explain how their support made an impact and how you’ll use the donations raised to power change in your community. If you had a large turnout with lots of donations, this could be partially due to their support as a sponsor. Additionally, make sure to offer your corporate sponsor plenty of marketing benefits outside of just events.

Sponsor 52
article thumbnail

Seeking Sponsors for 2019 Free Monthly Webinars, Tweet Chats, Instagram Takeovers, and Blog Posts

Nonprofit Tech for Good

For the first time, Nonprofit Tech for Good is seeking sponsorships from companies or organizations that serve the nonprofit sector. 1) Sponsored Posts . 1) Sponsored Posts . I’ll continue to post on occasion, but the majority of posts will be written by individual guest bloggers or sponsors. 2) Free Monthly Webinars.

Sponsor 138
article thumbnail

Thinking Outside the Traditional Non-Dues Revenue Box

Association Analytics

There’s an untapped pool of Fortune 1000 companies willing to align and provide funding to associations with aligned missions. For instance, some companies recognize the importance of DEI initiatives and are eager to support associations in implementing such programs.