article thumbnail

4 Ways to Boost Your Nonprofit’s Digital Storytelling with WhatsApp

Nonprofit Tech for Good

By Elizabeth Ngonzi , is an Adjunct Faculty at New York University Center for Global Affairs where she teaches Digital Storytelling, Innovation and Fundraising. Storytelling is core to how we as human beings communicate. Storytelling Framework. Ideal Digital Storytelling Ecosystem. Digital Storytelling Framework.

article thumbnail

Ethical Storytelling for Nonprofits

Blue Avocado

When I became the in-house Media & Communications Manager at my last nonprofit, I produced those fundraising videos, program photos, […]. The post Ethical Storytelling for Nonprofits appeared first on Blue Avocado.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ethical Storytelling for Nonprofits: A Detailed Guide

Neon CRM

Storytelling for nonprofits is an avenue to connect with donors and help them relate to your work. Ethical storytelling for nonprofits produces stories that not only help nonprofits share their work and inspire donors but also honor the dignity of those the story is about. What is Nonprofit Storytelling? Stories are powerful.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Storytelling: The Quick and No-Nonsense Guide

Bloomerang

Nonprofit storytelling refers to a specific way of communication that organizations use to personalize their mission. It gives your audience a tangible transformation to observe through the sharing of the written word, photos, testimonials, and videos. How can storytelling improve your nonprofit’s communication strategy?

article thumbnail

Equitable and Inclusive Messaging: Retaining Donors in a New Age of Storytelling

Qgiv

Whether your donors are transactional or high value (including mid-level and recurring donors) or participatory (like event participants and volunteers), building healthy relationships with them today—and retaining them—recognizes the responsibility we all have to our constituents, our communities, and, ultimately, to ourselves.

article thumbnail

3 Ways Your Nonprofit Can Use Instagram For Brand Storytelling

TechImpact

Since its launch, Instagram has provided over 200 million users, businesses and non-profits with a fun, creative way to share and capture moments in photos. With over 20 billion images shared to date, the Instagram community inspires innovative storytelling, from photo editing tips to composition to thematic content.

article thumbnail

Book Review: Nonprofit Storytelling in a Digital Age

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

My colleague, Julia Campbell, has just published a book, “ Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits ” and was kind enough to share an advanced copy. This comprehensive book covers the following: Part One addresses storytelling readiness, especially now to transform your nonprofit’s culture.