article thumbnail

See You at #24NTC in Portland!

Forum One

The Forum One team is thrilled to return to the annual Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in person this year at the Oregon Convention Center. Come experience the essence of the Portland community with us. Excitement is building as we eagerly anticipate March 13-15, when we’ll be in Portland for #24NTC!

article thumbnail

June 2021 Equity Update to the Community

NTEN

This guidance allows us to remain open to change and improving as we grow alongside our local, regional, and global communities. As we have done previously, periodic updates like this help us stay accountable to the larger community, who may only interact with a specific program or aspect of our work. Alt Text for images/photos.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 990: From Compliance to Communication 

sgEngage

All Form 990s had been released as TIFF image files making it both time-consuming and expensive to extract useful data from them. Compared to the clunky image files, this means it can be consumed much more efficiently at scale. The report estimated that less than 10% of grants at the time were reaching communities of color.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Community Events: Get Safer Online

Tech Soup

If you’re holding monthly events gathering the nonprofit technology community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar. Portland, Oregon: Being Mindful on the Web: Protecting Yourself and Your Organization. Portland, Oregon: Thanks4Good Celebration. Image 1 : Joel Myers / CC BY-NC-SA.

article thumbnail

Tell Your Community's Story with NetSquared

Tech Soup

If you’re holding monthly events that are gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! North Richland Hills, Texas: Managing Your Biggest Asset: Relationships and Community Engagement. Portland, Oregon: Secret Knowledge of Open Source. North America.

article thumbnail

Learn from the Pros at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. Mukono, Uganda: Second Net2uganda Computer Training Meetup for Poor Rural Primary School and Community. Thursday, October 9, 2014.

article thumbnail

Corporate Philanthropy: Adapting to a Changing World

NonProfit Hub

If a national corporation makes a donation to a nonprofit in, say, Oregon, there’s a slim chance that people across the country will be aware of it. They’ve realized that doing good can actually be profitable while building a positive image of the brand. Cue: the importance of press releases ! They use it to build social value.