article thumbnail

Online communities 101: The benefits of leveraging an online community platform

Nimble AMS

According to the latest Community Brands research, 52% of association professionals use an online member community but only 14% rate their use of the platform as excellent. Why should your member-based organization leverage an online community to engage your members? What is an online community?

Community 116
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Fundraising: Are You Choosing the Right Grants?

Blue Avocado

Tips for reviewing your nonprofit’s grant prospects. One of the questions I’m often asked is: “How do I find grants?” But I don’t hear the more important question: “How do I know the grant is right for me?” As many nonprofits are probably aware, multiple sources offer grant funds. How do I find them?

Grant 92
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five tips to leverage grant writing at your association

Nimble AMS

If you’re not already leveraging grant writing at your association, it might be time for you to begin. According to Candid’s official grant reporting data, there are approximately three million grants worth over $180 billion in available funds. “A large part of our business is grants. Network in your community.

Grant 128
article thumbnail

6 Places to Find Grants for Your Non-Profit

The Fundraising Authority

Many non-profit organizations rely on grants from foundations, corporations, and government agencies to round out their fundraising efforts. If your non-profit is looking for new grant opportunities, here are six tried-and-true places to find them: #1 – Your Board I always start my grant research with my board.

Grant 161
article thumbnail

5 Places to Find Grants for Your Nonprofit for FREE!

Get Fully Funded

“Where do I look to find grants for my nonprofit?” Getting grant funds is REALLY exciting! Also, getting a grant means a funder values your nonprofit and trusts you’ll put their money to good use. A Grant is What We Need (or is it?) Plus, grants are never guaranteed from year to year.

Grant 98
article thumbnail

Mastering Modern Grant Writing for Nonprofit Success

The Modern Nonprofit

Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes Mastering Modern Grant Writing for Nonprofit Success In the dynamic landscape of nonprofit funding, grants continue to play a pivotal role, with billions of dollars allocated annually to support various causes and projects. And remember – follow their guidelines to the letter.

Grant 52
article thumbnail

Storytelling for Grant Writers: 10 Tactical & Stylistic Tips

Achieve

But what about some of your highest-impact communicationsgrant proposals ? Do your grant applications tell stories that catch the attention of funders and illustrate the real impact their support will have on your community? Why Does Storytelling Matter for Grant Writers?