Remove Comment Remove Community Remove Nptech Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Open Community and Nonprofit Techies

NetWits

They’re doing a virtual book tour exploring concepts from Open Community : a little book of big ideas for associations navigating the social web. In this post, Maddie and Lindy answer a few questions for the NetWits Think Tank community (Oh, and please ask more in the comments. Why did you write Open Community?

Open 159
article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. You should, because it's awesome fun.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NPTech Conversations in SXSW Panels

Amy Sample Ward

SXSW Interactive features five days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders and an unbeatable line up of special programs showcasing the best new websites, video games and startup ideas the community has to offer. Vote for this panel!

Nptech 111
article thumbnail

The 2014 NTEN Community Survey Report is here!

NTEN

Every year, NTEN conducts an annual Community Survey to find out more about the individuals and organizations in the NTEN Community. We strive to be a community-driven organization, in all aspects of our work, to offer the kinds of programs and services that will benefit our constituents. Let us know in the comments.

Survey 87
article thumbnail

Finding a Community of Nonprofit Technology Experts

Tech Soup

What if there was a place for your nonprofit to get free technology support from local experts? TechSoup's NetSquared is the world's largest volunteer-driven network of in-person nonprofit technology training and peer support events. Los Angeles, California: Creating Community with Digital Tech. Well, there are!

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology Link Love

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology Nonprofit Technology Link Love July 30, 2008 Here are posts from a small sampling of bloggers I regularly read: Holly Ross shows her geek cred in a great post about DNS.

article thumbnail

Interview with NTEN's Community Program Coordinator

NTEN

NTEN''s newest team member, Bethany, is focused on our community programs, including the Communities of Practice and Tech Clubs. This month''s theme is building community, on and offline - a perfect time to interview Bethany about her inspiration for working in nonprofit technology and more! Don’t focus on tools!

NTEN 59