article thumbnail

See You at #24NTC in Portland!

Forum One

The Forum One team is thrilled to return to the annual Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in person this year at the Oregon Convention Center. Plus, enjoy delectable Portland-fresh donuts and snag an exclusive invite to our Social Hour on Wednesday evening at a local favorite spot. Kindly RSVP soon, as space is limited!

article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Arts & Culture

Bloomerang

The large difference is that most funders tend to direct a majority of their arts funding to local and regional organizations. So, while there are a few global and national options below, most are targeted to their communities. Oregon Community Foundation. The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. The Andrew W.

Arts 104
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

June 2021 Equity Update to the Community

NTEN

This guidance allows us to remain open to change and improving as we grow alongside our local, regional, and global communities. As we have done previously, periodic updates like this help us stay accountable to the larger community, who may only interact with a specific program or aspect of our work. Alt Text for images/photos.

article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On The Environment And Conservation Efforts

Kindful

See if any of these funders serve your community and if you qualify for funding. Oregon Community Foundation. The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Grand Rapids Community Foundation. Santa Fe Community Foundation. Also, don’t miss out on my lists for Education and Arts & Culture funders.

article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Education

Kindful

California Community Foundation. Oregon Community Foundation. Arizona Community Foundation. Baltimore Community Foundation. Mellon foundation seeks to build just communities enriched by meaning and empowered by critical thinking, where ideas and imagination can thrive. McCormick Foundation. The Andrew W.

Education 111
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Arts & Culture

Kindful

The large difference is that most funders tend to direct a majority of their arts funding to local and regional organizations. So, while there are a few global and national options below, most are targeted to their communities. Oregon Community Foundation. The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. The Andrew W.

Arts 73
article thumbnail

5 questions for Samara Islam

NTEN

Samara brings a passion for community and problem-solving. I ran the audio board with an A/V team that recorded football games for local public access TV. What are some of your favorite local adventures? I’m not much of an outdoor person, but I do love taking my daughter to the Oregon Zoo! What was your first job?