Remove Attitude Remove Community Remove Interview Remove Knowledge
article thumbnail

Build a Mission-Worthy Team

.orgSource

Our interview process is rigorous. We do phone screening followed by three waves of interviews with teammates from different cross sections of the company. If you’re interviewing prospective employees, be as clear about the company’s expectations for behavior and attitude as you are about the professional skills required.

Team 221
article thumbnail

How To Harness Your Experiential Intelligence

Eric Jacobsen Blog

Digging deeper: Mindsets : Your attitudes and beliefs about yourself, other people and the world. Abilities : Your competencies that help you integrate your knowledge, skills, and experiences so you can respond to situations in the most effective way possible. Know-how : Your knowledge and skills.

Chapter 82
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Stay the Course Through Changing Weather—Strategic Advice From Association CEOs 

.orgSource

But, our community doesn’t get the credit it deserves for invention. During 2018 and 2019, my business partner, Kevin Ordonez and I, interviewed approximately 50 association executives. This attitude is vital to growth and keeps mature associations from stalling. Each CEO we interviewed had a unique perspective.

Advice 170
article thumbnail

Association 4.0—A Playbook for Success

.orgSource

To put our ideas into real-world context, we interviewed leaders who are using this approach to grow their organizations. I understand that CEOs must travel and learn, but I worry that their knowledge isn’t passed on to the team. The behaviors and attitudes overlap and intertwine. Dan Stevens, President Association TV/WorkerBee.TV

article thumbnail

How To Harness Your Experiential Intelligence

Eric Jacobsen Blog

Digging deeper: Mindsets : Your attitudes and beliefs about yourself, other people and the world. Abilities : Your competencies that help you integrate your knowledge, skills, and experiences so you can respond to situations in the most effective way possible. Know-how : Your knowledge and skills.

Chapter 52
article thumbnail

Conservation Planners Use Benetech's Miradi Software to Help Save Reefs in Guam

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

The free and open source software, which is a joint venture between Benetech and the Conservation Measures Partnership (CMP) , guides users through a series of step-by-step interview wizards, based on the Open Standards for the Practice of Conservation.

Guam 124
article thumbnail

Research Friday: Does your nonprofit have an outcome-driven culture?

ASU Lodestar Center

1 Even those who are eager to conduct evaluations often lack the funding and knowledge to evaluate their programs appropriately. Outcomes usually imply changes in behavior, condition, skills, attitudes or knowledge in the individual, community or other target population. Kellogg Foundation Evaluation Handbook. Sources: 1.