article thumbnail

Join me for an NTEN Webinar! More than just a community: Using communities to reach your program goals

Amy Sample Ward

Next Tuesday, I’m running a webinar with NTEN discussing “More than just a community: Using communities to reach your program goals.&# As always, I hope it’s a fun and informative session, but it’ll also have space for sharing and lots of questions. Or login to your NTEN account.).

NTEN 123
article thumbnail

NTEN Webinar: More than just a community

Amy Sample Ward

Are you working on building or supporting community beyond one geographic region? Or are you looking to move from online community to offline event coordination? We’ll be talking about organizing events and supporting international/global communities. About the Community Builder Chat. Time : 4 pm EST (1 hour).

Community 105
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

We Are Media: Webinar Series from NTEN

Amy Sample Ward

NTEN’s gathered some of the top nonprofit social media experts to help your organization devise a solid strategy as well as learn the secrets of using a variety of social media tools. Tags: digital learning events elearning nten wearemedia webinar. The best part: any path you choose will be a good one. REGISTER HERE!

NTEN 105
article thumbnail

NTEN Webinar: Social Media Building Blocks

Amy Sample Ward

NTEN & TechSoup have teamed up to deliver a series of webinars on storytelling and social media - and I’m the presenter for the first one! Wikipedia says: A webinar is a neologism to describe a specific type of web conference. Click here for more information about the webinar and to register!

article thumbnail

16 Online Job Boards for Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide

Nonprofit Tech for Good

6) NTEN Job Board (US) :: nten.org/jobs. NTEN posts full-time nonprofit tech jobs and short-term opportunities at organizations working for social change. Devex is the media platform and jobs board for the global development community. Tax-exempt organizations may submit up to ten postings a month, free of charge.

Job 363
article thumbnail

NTEN is Hiring: Join the us and help serve the nonprofit technology community!

NTEN

NTEN is looking for technology, community, and event lovers to join us in our work serving the nonprofit technology sector. Accounting & Operations Coordinator NTEN seeks an experienced full charge bookkeeper with nonprofit experience, also a natural and well honed talent for managing details and problem solving.

NTEN 83
article thumbnail

In Memory of NTEN Member Michael DeLong

NTEN

Here at NTEN, we were shocked and saddened to hear the news that last week our colleague, Michael DeLong, passed away very suddenly. Michael was an active member of the NTEN community, NTC speaker, colleague, friend, and an all-around great person to know. community Community michael delong nptech'

NTEN 100