article thumbnail

It's NTC Community Voting Time!

NTEN

It''s 14NTC Community Voting Time! A: We had to disable caching on our site so that the average votes would show up for you as the votes rolled in. Q: Will the highest rated sessions or the ones with the most votes be the ones featured at the 2014 NTC? Q: What happens next after community voting is over?

NTC 88
article thumbnail

Open Community and Nonprofit Techies

NetWits

They’re doing a virtual book tour exploring concepts from Open Community : a little book of big ideas for associations navigating the social web. In this post, Maddie and Lindy answer a few questions for the NetWits Think Tank community (Oh, and please ask more in the comments. Why did you write Open Community?

Open 159
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Your Tips for NTC Part 2: Discover Minneapolis

NTEN

We previously posted your tips for navigating the NTC itself, but a fun part of the conference is also exploring the Minneapolis area. Once again, the NTEN community was full of recommendations for great places to check out on your NTC trip. And no NTC would be complete without the annual #ntcbeer NTC Beerfest.

article thumbnail

Webinar Recap: So you want to submit an NTC proposal?

NTEN

In case you missed it, here’s a recap of the recent webinar, So you want to submit an NTC proposal? that was led by NTEN staff members Julia Smith and Bethany Lister, and community members Ivan Boothe, Lauren Girardin, Meico Whitlock, and Steve Heye. Check out sites like You are Allowed to Apply and We Are All Awesome.

article thumbnail

The 2011 NTC Scholarship Silent Auction is Now Open!

NTEN

Then the 2011 NTC Scholarship Silent Auction is for you! Every year, we raise up to $10,000 to send staffers from small nonprofits to the NTC. While we've used the public humiliation of the NTEN staff as the theme in the past, this year we want to celebrate the collective awesome of the NTEN community. New to yoga? Be prepared!

NTC 94
article thumbnail

Don’t Miss These 10 Nonprofit Conferences in 2023 & 2024

Neon CRM

Generosity Xchange Nonprofit Marketing Summit Cause Camp TNPA Leadership Summit The Nonprofit Social Media Summit Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) AFP ICON Engage for Good Good Tech Fest Bridge Conference If you’re thinking to yourself “I can’t make all those conferences,” you’re probably right.

article thumbnail

News from NTC ‘08

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology News from NTC ‘08 March 20, 2008 I’ve been having a great time here at NTC – running into lots of folks I’m happy to see again, and meet, learning about new things, being involved.

NTC 111