article thumbnail

The Future of Funding: Nonprofit Grant Management Software Trends

Nonprofit Tech for Good

As a nonprofit organization, securing funding is essential to fulfilling your mission and driving meaningful change in your community. Using this software doesn’t just make things run smoother; it also helps you make better choices and have a bigger impact. It offers a secure and transparent way to track funds.

Grant 225
article thumbnail

Community foundations: Donor-advised fund grants outpaced contributions in 2022 

Candid

In my last article , I examined some of the key findings from the latest CF Insights survey , conducted annually by the Council on Foundations to track trends in community foundation activity and growth. In 2022, when both contributions to the funds and their investment returns declined, DAF account holders continued to recommend grants.

Grant 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Your Unrestricted Funds Need Stewardship, Too

sgEngage

All in unrestricted funds with no reporting necessary. While nonprofits will hopefully see an increase in unrestricted funds—and a decrease in burdensome reporting requirements—as part of this and other movements, good nonprofit accounting principles still apply. What Are Restricted Funds? What are Unrestricted Funds?

Fund 88
article thumbnail

Funding And Grant Resources For Nonprofits Serving The LGBTQ+ Community

Bloomerang

Pride Month is a great time to celebrate and reflect on the work activists and nonprofit organizations are doing to support the LGBTQ+ community. With that in mind, I wanted to share a list of funding and grant resources available for nonprofits serving that community. Funding Priority: LGBTQ+. Urgent Action Fund.

Grant 121
article thumbnail

Youth community service: Belonging, reciprocity, and agency 

Candid

A report from the Center for Expanding Leadership & Opportunity (CELO) and The Allstate Foundation explores how Gen Z is expanding the definition of “community service” and seeking to maximize impact—for themselves and the communities they serve. reported for “informal helping.”

Service 98
article thumbnail

The Just Transition Fund and Philanthropic Partners Announce $100M Campaign To Support Hard-Hit Energy Communities

NonProfit PRO

The Just Transition Fund launched a nationwide initiative to drive philanthropic investments for transitioning energy communities over the next three years. The new campaign will help build the capacity of local organizations impacted by power plant and mine closures to access federal resources.

Fund 130
article thumbnail

Government of Ontario launched new Indian Residential School Community Engagement Fund

Charity Village

The Government of Ontario launched the new Indian Residential School Community Engagement Fund, dedicating $7.1 million to support Indigenous communities. The funding will enable communities and organizations to support Survivors and their families impacted by ongoing burial investigations at former Residential Schools.