Remove Benchmark Remove Community Remove Demographics Remove Metrics
article thumbnail

Your Guide to Year-End Fundraising Best Practices

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Here are important factors that nonprofits should consider when developing year-end campaigns, which, if executed successfully, will further their missions and make a profound impact on the communities they serve. Define your metrics of success. What do you want to get out of your year-end campaign?

Practice 240
article thumbnail

Zoetica Salon Summary: A Few Good Social Media Measurement Insights

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

ALSO, incredibly important measurements are the demographics of who your non-profit is reaching. What useful nugget did you learn from analyzing your social media metrics data or your measurement process that lead to a success or improvement in your social media practice? What’s your “sexy&# social media metric?

Summary 94
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Frank Barry, Guest Post: 4 Facebook Tips for Nonprofit Success – See What Others are Doing

It’s free, it gives you an immediate way to build a tribe and engage people in online community. Participate and be a community like the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) is doing a great job participating and building community with their Facebook page. Facebook is also a great tool for nonprofits.

article thumbnail

Getting Advancement into Gear: A Conversation on Higher Education Charitable Giving Trends

Connection Cafe

All sectors experienced growth in their online giving programs in 2017, showing that this type of giving continues to grow as donors shift in age and other demographics. James Wiley: We have seen a rise in the use of social media tools, such as alumni networking, to help build online communities alongside a CRM and other areas of technology.

article thumbnail

Best of Beth's Blog 2008: Finding The Top Ten Posts In Less Than Five MInutes!

Once a year in June, I do an overall benchmarking and ROI analysis of my blog using particular metrics. It takes your RSS feed and applies engagement metrics, analyzing the types and frequency of an audience's interaction with your content. Twitter Demographics. Success Metrics for Your Social Fundraising Plan.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

Storytelling Through Paid Advertising

NTEN

Instead, I had been on the Amnesty International website learning about the Troy Davis case, signing up for their email list, joining their online community, and frantically researching death penalty issues while sharing my findings with my friends and family on Facebook. Just don't expect everyone who sees your ad to click – and that's okay.

article thumbnail

TechSoup at the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference

Tech Soup

Disasters are often the times that communities most rely on the nonprofit sector. If an organization has taken adequate steps to prepare itself, then it will be able to resume operations swiftly and provide its needed services in the community. " Local Community Organizers Affinity Group. Claire Sale. Details here.).