Remove Analytics Remove Community Remove Comparison Remove Measure
article thumbnail

Zoetica Salon Summary: Feeding America’s Social Media Measurement Strategy

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Social Media Measurement is this month’s theme on the Zoetica Salon hosted on my blog Facebook page. The theme was “ 30 Ways for 30 Days “ Dan says, “We measured that through each action and each was track-able. Source: Social Marketing Analytics by John Lovett and Jeremiah Owyang.

Feeds 102
article thumbnail

Drupal security, and other CMS Report comments

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Making apples-to-apples comparisons of these systems was one of the most difficult analytical tasks I’ve taken on in a while (and, actually much of the heavy lifting of designing the analysis was done by Laura Quinn), and until you attempt such a thing, please be somewhat tempered in your complaints about it.

Drupal 150
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitanalytics?

In a recent post , I mentioned that Jeremiah Owyang pointed out that "Retweet" (sharing a link or tweet from one of your followers with your followers) is a social gesture indicating endorsement of an idea and predicts that there will be an analytics tools to measure this. I went looking for stop gaps from Brian Solis's awesome list.

article thumbnail

Major Gift Metrics: What You Need to Know

DNL OmniMedia

Because of this, it’s important to carefully measure major gifts key performance indicators (KPIs) to understand the success of your program as a whole and specific strategies individually. What are the major gift metrics that matter when measuring success? What are the major gift metrics that matter when measuring success?

Metrics 52
article thumbnail

If your organization tweets it, will they donate?

The closest thing I've seen is a little utility called Twitinfluence - it measures an individual users Twitter network based on the following: First and Second Order Networks. Basically you can categorize your Tweets so that you can analyze them as an individual as well as compared to the community at large. Does it exist? Efficiency.

article thumbnail

Drupal security, and other CMS Report comments

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Making apples-to-apples comparisons of these systems was one of the most difficult analytical tasks I’ve taken on in a while (and, actually much of the heavy lifting of designing the analysis was done by Laura Quinn), and until you attempt such a thing, please be somewhat tempered in your complaints about it. “itâ??

Drupal 100
article thumbnail

Get the Most Out of Engagement Scoring

Association Analytics

Customer experience – think about the things that show you are providing a great member experience and improving your relationship with your members (Examples: survey responses, community engagement). Strategic objectives – these are often harder to measure. So, you need to determine what your “good” score is.

Model 169