article thumbnail

Be Part of the NTEN Community Year-round

NTEN

NTEN’s online forums connect community members virtually around topics of interest from technology tools to job experiences to personal identities. Local Tech Clubs. NTEN’s Tech Clubs connect community members in local areas across the U.S., Join the Tech Club in your area. Online Forums.

NTEN 53
article thumbnail

Volunteer with NTEN as a group organizer

NTEN

Community programs are an important part of our mission at NTEN, and we are looking for new community members who want to get involved! The Tech Clubs connect community members locally to exchange knowledge, resources and learn from each other’s experiences. NTEN has always been a community.

NTEN 46
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

48 Hours Only: Double your donations by supporting the NTEN Community!

NTEN

Now you can double the impact of your donation dollars by supporting the 2015 NTEN Challenge. Donate to NTEN in the next 48 hours, and Jon Biedermann , VP of DonorPerfect CRM Fundraising Software, will match your donations of up to $2,500! Bring in new members that may not be able to cover the cost of NTEN Membership.

NTEN 98
article thumbnail

New Nonprofit Tech Community Groups!

NTEN

We just had a flurry of exciting new Communities of Practice (CoPs) emerge since the 14NTC. CoPs create networking and educational experiences for members of the nonprofit tech community via regular discussion threads, conference calls, webinars, and tweet chats. Nonprofit Tech Consultants : For nonprofit technology consultants.

Group 96
article thumbnail

It's Your 2015 NTEN Community Challenge!

NTEN

I am so excited about the 2015 NTEN Challenge that I made a video about it, as you can see. At NTEN, we believe technology can transform how you make change. We empower and equip the more than 50,000 individuals in our community with the networking, education, and resources they need to be effective and efficient.

NTEN 68
article thumbnail

The NTEN Community is Everyone's Community

NTEN

Flickr: vernhart Like many folks in our community, I do not come from a tech background. So, when I first came to NTEN in the summer of 2012, I was a little overly conscious of my underdeveloped technology muscles. Community mam Member Appreciation Month nptech'

NTEN 77
article thumbnail

16 Online Job Boards for Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide

Nonprofit Tech for Good

6) NTEN Job Board (US) :: nten.org/jobs. NTEN posts full-time nonprofit tech jobs and short-term opportunities at organizations working for social change. Devex is the media platform and jobs board for the global development community. Sign up for Nonprofit Tech for Good’s email newsletter to be alerted of new posts.

Job 363