article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology Conference: NTC 2012 – Day 1

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Holly Ross welcomed everyone and thanked the event sponsors who made it possible for 50 NTC Scholarships. This was followed by the NTENanna awards and colleague Debra Askanase was honored for her support to the community.

NTC 92
article thumbnail

New at the 2011 NTC: More Community and More Social

NTEN

Artwork by Favianna Rodriguez If you've been to the NTC before, you know the basic lay of the conference land. But our records show that over 60% of you will be new to the NTC. Over the next 3 weeks, we're going to do our best to help you navigate the NTC so you have a rockin' time in DC.

NTC 54
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Community-Driven Social Impact: Presentation, Case Studies, and Workshop

Amy Sample Ward

Last week was the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference and not only did I have the pleasure of presenting a couple sessions, it was also my first NTC as a staffer, as I joined NTEN earlier this month. I had a really wonderful time, and the Community-Driven Social Impact session was terrific! Presentation.

article thumbnail

Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and Nptechie: How I Have Fun and Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

T he fourth guest post in my have fun, do good blogger series is by Amy Sample Ward. Amy is a blogger and trainer focused on supporting and educating organizations and changemakers in the use of evolving technologies that cultivate and engage communities. Those are the things that are most fun to me, anyway!

Fun 53
article thumbnail

Don’t Miss These 10 Nonprofit Conferences in 2023 & 2024

Neon CRM

Generosity Xchange Nonprofit Marketing Summit Cause Camp TNPA Leadership Summit The Nonprofit Social Media Summit Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) AFP ICON Engage for Good Good Tech Fest Bridge Conference If you’re thinking to yourself “I can’t make all those conferences,” you’re probably right.

article thumbnail

15NTC Registration is Open: Be part of the largest #nptech gathering out there!

NTEN

Aside from registering, don''t miss out on the opportunity to get the most out of the NTC, as well as be a key part of the program. 15NTC Scholarships Thanks to the generous support of the NTEN community, we''re able to provide scholarships to at least 50 individuals to attend the NTC who otherwise might not be able to attend.

article thumbnail

2009 NTC: Community Tagging Wrap-Up

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward logged some great notes on her blog. David Neff posted lots of notes, video, and conversations around the ntc. Talia White offered this great NTC story. Tags: 09NTC community buzz NPTech NTEN. Debra Askanse took great session notes and blogged them. Nancy Schwartz snapped photos and blogged.

NTC 36