article thumbnail

Unlocking the Power of APIs: The SKY is the Limit!

sgEngage

There were a million scenarios and questions going through my head related to COVID-19, teaching remotely/hyflex/in person, reviewing assessment strategies, evaluating digital learning tools, maintaining student connection and community, etc. I’d never coded anything before diving into Google Apps Script a few years earlier.

API 93
article thumbnail

Let Volunteers Shine (And Inspire Gifts) On GivingTuesday

Bloomerang

Showcasing your volunteers’ journeys not only celebrates their invaluable commitment, but also fosters trust and connection within the community, highlighting the human impact behind every effort. It shows everyone your cause is an investment that the broader community supports and champions.

Gift 89
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Next Level Donor Relations: Make The Experience “Unexpectedly Pleasurable”

Bloomerang

Create a short, powerful, well-written script that callers can use as a guide, but allow the callers freedom to go off script and just express their gratitude. Share the playlist with donors and let them experience the emotion through music. This virtual space fosters a sense of community among supporters.

article thumbnail

Evaluating Event Formats: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid

Nonprofits Source

Common ideas for in-person nonprofit events include fundraising galas, donor acquisition lunches, and community engagement events. By having all your attendees in the same location, you’ll be able to effectively create a lively atmosphere with music and lighting. Community building. Logistically complex.

Virtual 52
article thumbnail

6 Types of Nonprofit Video Messages

Greater Giving

The script should provide insight into the nonprofit by following to the common writer’s mantra of “show don’t tell.” All the creative elements—music, word choice, images—should all be centered around the seriousness of the information being provided. Community Update Video.

Video 87
article thumbnail

[Guide] Creating Video for Nonprofits

The Science Behind Engaging your Supporters

I noticed that in your videos, music helps progress the storytelling. I’ll be inspired by something visual and then I find the music for it. A lot of the musical elements I include have tried to inform real-life elements. A lot of the musical elements I include have tried to inform real-life elements. Sound inspires me.

Video 43
article thumbnail

How To Create Explainer Videos That Donors Will Love

Nonprofits Source

They can be the first thing a person sees about your nonprofit; allowing its voice and message to come through with unique combinations of visual styles, music, and narrative. For that, you can use meaningful animation, unexpected script turns ( narrative ), and adequate characterization. But that message is all about you!

Video 45