Remove Advice Remove Community Remove Facilitation Remove Offline
article thumbnail

Happy, Healthy 2016: What’s Your Theme for the Year?

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I also designed and facilitated a six month peer learning cohort with colleague Stephanie Rudat. Innovation Lab Facilitation : For the past few years, I’ve trained in and designed and facilitated innovation labs using the Luma Institute Methods. Facilitation, Curriculum Development and Train the Trainers.

Iowa 50
article thumbnail

Free E-Book: NetworkforGood Giving Day Planning Guide

Use a Hub and Spoke Model: This advice will help you manage the many champions who will help you, especially if you centralized your toolkits. Build A Communication Plan for Champions: It is important, especially in an age of media clutter, to encourage your champions to share your messages about the Giving Day. Click to Download.

Guide 108
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

9 Ways Nonprofits Can Excel Using Social Media

I was also an early member of Netsquared Community , another one of Marnie’s brilliant ideas that rocked the field. David was interested in learning more about what American nonprofits were doing with social media, he asked me for some advice. 6: Use social media to close the loop between online and offline action.

article thumbnail

Creating Learning Experiences That Connect, Inspire, and Engage

The instructor’s role should be to facilitate this understanding for their students, not dump content on them. This is important for both online and offline instructional delivery. This gave me an excuse to look at different types of peer learning exercises and facilitation techniques. Illustration by Beth Kanter.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Blog Carnival: Personal Productivity Tips for Nonprofits

Attention creates action, produces quality and facilitates productivity. In a nutshell, the advice is to spend time on the important tasks first and practice good delegation skills. Erik Anderson, Donor Dreams Blog, shares his tips for being more productive online and offline and the tools he uses.

Product 50
article thumbnail

Zoetica Salon Summary: Feeding America’s Social Media Measurement Strategy

Last week, Dan Michel offered an intriguing answer to this question : “What form of social media measurement does your organization engage in; Community participation, advocacy (earned mentions, discussions), or donations ($ or time)? &#. As Michel notes, The bill passed and our advocacy folks are taking a well-deserved break.

Feeds 102
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Power Of Community In Strategic Planning

Bloomerang

Community engagement, though at times unwieldy and time-consuming, is critical to truly propel all variables towards a common goal. Julie Ha Truong will outline best practices in community engagement in planning. I wish I could see you all because so much of what we do in this work is building community. That would be wonderful.