article thumbnail

Your Brain On Good Stories: Why Storytelling Matters For Nonprofits

TechImpact

While the ROI of storytelling is a difficult one to measure , what’s important to understand is that it does work. Essentially, storytelling is something that not only helps nonprofits engage with their communities, but it also harbors the potential to help nonprofits fundraise, too. The formula.

Brain 245
article thumbnail

Your #nptech Community Events Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you’re holding regular events gathering the #nptech community let me know and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! New Orleans, LA: New Media Storytellers: How to get your audience to pay attention.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. You should, because it's awesome fun.

article thumbnail

Spring Is Here! Get Outside and Meet Your NPTech Community

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link].

article thumbnail

Infographic: How To Measure Social Media ROI

TechImpact

Community engagement, measurement of voice, and referral traffic are just a few of the ways your nonprofit can measure its performance on social media. General Mobile Tech nonprofit nonprofit technology npTech social media storytelling supporters technology'

ROI 191
article thumbnail

How To: Use Social Media To Boost Nonprofit Fundraising

TechImpact

We understand it shows how involved and dedicated we are to the the communities we’re serving. Make sure your avatar and bio information is up to date and start actively following as people in your community. Visual storytelling. Image courtesy of Home Business Rotator. The answer is an emphatic yes. You have to ask.

article thumbnail

3 Ways To Create Better Content Marketing

TechImpact

Whether struggling to find your niche in the online community, or not having the capacity to fill an editorial calendar, nonprofits are often caught struggling to execute an effective strategy. Engage the community. With your target audience already set, it’s time to go out there and engage with that community.

Content 138