Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Fun Remove Slides
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 81
article thumbnail

Why Movement Is the Killer Learning App for Nonprofits

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

This includes behaviorism and social learning or peer learning, communities of practice, and connectivism. There are also physical theories like brain-based learning and neuroscience. I came across a brain scan by Dr. Chuck Hillman from University of Illinois Neurocognitive Kinesiology Laboratory.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Get Organized and Increase Your Nonprofit Productivity

Get Fully Funded

Here are some of my favorite tools and how I use them to stay organized and be productive: Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite: I cannot imagine a more important set of tools for nonprofit productivity than these free tools from Google: Google Docs , Google Sheets , Google Forms , Google Slides , and Google Calendar. It’s not fun.

Product 124
article thumbnail

3 Key Takeaways from Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’

Cloud 4 Good

Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’ Chicago 2022 was a brand-new opportunity for the Salesforce DevOps community to connect and share expertise at a designated conference. Session topics ranged from high-level process breakdown and product features to hands-on pipeline setups and experiential community experiences. DevOps Sessions + Speakers.

Chicago 59
article thumbnail

Deep in the Heart of #NPTech: It's time for our #15NTC Round-up

NTEN

We ate BBQ by the pound , celebrated inspiring campaigns and community members , rode around on Segways , and did a lot of photoshopping. ChangeON Trendspotting: 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference , Debra Askanase, Community Organizer 2.0 This much fun , Deborah Elizabeth Finn #15NTC = Amazing , Liza J.

Nptech 36
article thumbnail

Igniting the 15NTC stage at lightning speed

NTEN

20 slides. 1 slide every 15 seconds. Discover how the power of social sharing can shine a light on a serious issue and poke fun at the inanity of discrimination. How can we protect yet empower ourselves, our kiddos, families, and communities among the multiple data streams social/media converge?

NTC 36
article thumbnail

Philanthropic Leadership: Engaging Board Members As Fundraising Ambassadors

Bloomerang

Just want to let you all know that we are recording this session, and we’ll be sending out the slides as well as the recording later on this afternoon. So I know you got some slides to pull up but the floor is yours. So on the next slide, you can see we partner with more than 500 nonprofits annually worldwide.