Remove Artist Remove Community Remove Fun Remove Magazine
article thumbnail

Meg Worden, Feed Me Darling : How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

The fourth blogger in this run of the Have Fun, Do Good guest post series is the delicious Meg Worden (I say delicious because I love her e-cookbook, Salad Alchemy). She writes for Elephant Journal, The Nervous Breakdown, Jack Move Magazine and has been published in a variety of other places both online and in print. Doing good is fun.

Fun 69
article thumbnail

Have Fun Do Good Link Love: WeAreMedia Webinar, Pottery Bloggers & Cupcakes in Mason Jars

Have Fun - Do Good

I liked this guest post on Beth's Blog by Rebecca Krause, How Can Artists Inspire Service in Community? And just for fun: How to Ship Cupcakes in Mason Jars on CakeSpy !

Fun 41
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 Blog Content Ideas for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It was much more traffic than I would have ever thought possible, but thanks to the burgeoning “Nonprofit Organizations” communities that I had built on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace, launching a blog was much easier in 2009 than it was when I tried and failed in 2004. Post a wide variety of blog content and have some fun with it.

Content 254
article thumbnail

150+ Creative Ways to Show Donors Appreciation

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Does anyone carve, knit, sew or create t-shirts… or fun food? Some donors look for these signals of community support (everybody’s doing it) to make the decision that they would be in good company if they donate. You can even have fun engaging your supporters and board members when coming up with these designs. Photo and Bio.

Donor 337
article thumbnail

Traveling Postcards: Interview with Founder, Caroline Lovell

Have Fun - Do Good

Hundreds of unique, hand-made art postcards, containing words of compassion and solidarity are hand delivered to individuals and communities all over the world, bringing connection, hope, visibility and voice to women and girls whose lives have suffered from isolation, violence or repression. Yet, I wanted to be that artist and still do.

article thumbnail

Your Official #NN18 Local's Guide to New Orleans

Everyaction

Anyone briefly strolling through this park will likely hear the sound of a brass band and see local artists scattered along the sidewalk. Rated by BonApetit Magazine as the #1 Best New Restaurant in America in 2017, Turkey and the Wolf serves up the best sandwiches one EveryAction staffer has ever had. The Audubon Zoo.

Local 47
article thumbnail

11 Blog Content Ideas for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It was much more traffic than I would have ever thought possible, but thanks to the burgeoning “Nonprofit Organizations” communities that I had built on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace, launching a blog was much easier in 2009 than it was when I tried and failed in 2004. Post a wide variety of blog content and have some fun with it.

Content 117