article thumbnail

A Complete Guide to Strategic Web Design for Nonprofits

NetWits

View the Session Recording | Download the Slides. View the Session Recording | Download the Slides . View the Session Recording | Download the Slides. View the Session Recording | Download the Slides . Remember – web design is an evolution and does not have a start and a finish. Audience Analysis.

Design 247
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

Here are some of my thoughts going into the conversation and slides if you prefer engaging that way: Crowdsourcing for Social Change. You can see the full collection, and how they were voted on by the community here: [link]. If not, you can follow the conversation in real time on Twitter with the hashtag #crowdx. (We’ll

Community 207
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on August 24th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. How to Prepare Your Community for a Major Change « The Community Manager – "Change: it’s the one constant in life. Just make a short video of two minutes or less showing us the good work you do in your community.

Web 137
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on July 19th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. This round-up is a summary of the responses we received from the community and it will hopefully serve to help you re-think the ways that you're targeting your limited audience." Marketing for Nonprofits: Want to Build Community Online?

Web 120
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on March 2nd

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. CTK Foundation Grant Award: Social Media, Technology, and Poetry for the Soul | Community Organizer 2.0 – "I was contacted by my colleague John Haydon last week to write about an interesting foundation grant challenge by the CTK Foundation.

Web 123
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on June 11th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. I think it's great to revisit a list like this even if you are already working with your community online to be sure you haven't forgotten about some of the key foundations that will help you succeed.

Web 105
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on March 17th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. Her round up includes the slides we used in the session as well. Here are some of the most interesting things I’ve found recently (as of March 17th).

Zambia 108