Remove Analytics Remove Community Remove Metrics Remove Ratio
article thumbnail

The Importance of Data Analytics for Fundraising Events

Achieve

Let's explore how data analytics can be strategically applied to crucial components of your fundraising event, helping guide you towards making more informed decisions and impactful outcomes. Encouraging community involvement or introducing previously unannounced prizes can help incentivize sign-ups.

article thumbnail

How To Build Resilient And Thriving Teams

Eric Jacobsen Blog

To strengthen wellbeing in the workplace the book provides leaders various solutions, including a new metric to track suffering, struggling, and thriving — Gallup Net Thriving. In addition, the book covers: The five elements of wellbeing: career, social, financial, physical, community.

Team 57
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Does Your Nonprofit Need a Website Revamp? How to Tell

Top Nonprofits

When someone sees your logo out in the community or on their friend’s t-shirt, they should immediately know what that logo represents. Review the analytics from your nonprofit’s website. However, if these engagement metrics are chronically low, your nonprofit may need more than routine maintenance—you may need an overhaul.

Websites 115
article thumbnail

Live Blogging: 09NTC Mapping Your Social Media Strategy

Amy Sample Ward

I’m here at NTEN’s 09NTC and am going to live blog Beth Kanter’s session on mapping your social media strategy to metrics. The right metrics. Analytics tools. Sarah Granger: advise nonprofits on using social media for advocating and communicating. pick the right metrics. Can’t wait!

article thumbnail

Twitter Is 2nd After Google in Referrals To My Blog, But They Stay Longer.

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

In Google Analytics I'm closing looking at referrals. I wanted to see if Avinash Kaushik had written in depth about analyzing Twitter in Google Analytics - I found his reference in his blogging tips that Twitter was golden in terms of referral. It lead me to this post by Louis Gray called " What's Your Twitter Noise Ratio ?"

Twitter 74
article thumbnail

Best of Beth's Blog 2008: Finding The Top Ten Posts In Less Than Five MInutes!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Once a year in June, I do an overall benchmarking and ROI analysis of my blog using particular metrics. It takes your RSS feed and applies engagement metrics, analyzing the types and frequency of an audience's interaction with your content. Success Metrics for Your Social Fundraising Plan. Bloggers Who Create Community Award.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

Online Fundraising Site: How To Create A High-Performing Fundraising Website

CauseVox

5) Fundraising Metrics. Data derived from key fundraising metrics is great for driving decisions at an organizational level but for the sake of simplicity here are two metrics you should include on any public-facing fundraising page: Funds Raised. The most straightforward performance metric is the dollar amount raised.