article thumbnail

Google and Yahoo’s 2024 Email Policy Updates: What You Need to Know

The MatrixFiles

These policy changes will impact what email Google and Yahoo will accept and deliver to their users’ inboxes, in an effort to decrease spam and spoofing. Key Changes to Google and Yahoo’s Email Guidelines Google and Yahoo’s new policy updates center on three main elements: email authentication, easy unsubscribe, and spam complaints.

Policy 246
article thumbnail

Strengthen Your Community with a Knowledge Sharing Network

NTEN

Maybe you’ve also taken the next step of strengthening your stakeholder community by engaging in back and forth dialog online – whether in existing social spaces like blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, or in a custom built online community. Are you ready to take your community to the next level of maturity? Some are huge.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Dear Moby, what are the different types of email marketing? 

Whole Whale

Promotional emails can be sent to a wide variety of people, including current subscribers, donors, community partners, and other stakeholders. Examples of this type of email marketing could include newsletters, product promotions, and donation requests.

email 75
article thumbnail

Behind the Scenes Experimentation with Social Gaming for Social Good from HandsOn Network

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Before the rise in popularity of online social networks, HandsOn Network recruited, trained and worked with service leaders – the kind of people who see a problem in their community, organize an effort to fix it and recruit their friends to help – exclusively through our local affiliates.

Game 94
article thumbnail

Meet Danielle Brigida: Ranger Rick's AlterEgo on Facebook

We aren't talking about commercial use or spamming. within Facebook's structure without causing their community any harm. Over the summer Ranger Rick's exposure was growing (slowly because I didn't want to spam people) and he had over 500 friends when his account was disabled. Especially for Non-profits. profile has.

article thumbnail

Free Ranger Rick

I know the move by most orgs recently has been to transition over to Facebook (something Oxfam has slowly been doing), but this is very annoying. Institutional spokespeople who cultivate a useful reputation within a community like Facebook or Digg while acting on behalf of their employer are building a very personal equity.

Free 56
article thumbnail

ASU Lodestar Center Blog: Research Friday: Why Do People Stop Giving?

ASU Lodestar Center

The reality is, we're all bombarded with digital messages and shares and likes and spam. While I'm clearly an advocate for the effectiveness of building an online community, sometimes you just have to talk directly to the people. Currently (on my lowly grad student budget), I only give money to one nonprofit org.