Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Director Remove Sample
article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Brain science in fundraising, website tips, and Do Good Data 2013!

NTEN

Flickr: chotda This week''s Member Round Up draws from all corners of the sector in both region and topic, from the energy in the streets of Brazil to Facebook contests and assistive technology used by the Bridge School--see what the nptech community''s been up to! We will also discuss best practices for building a thriving healthy community.

Brain 79
article thumbnail

Nonprofits Live: User-Generated Content Recap

Tech Soup

In this edition of TechSoup's Nonprofits Live, our guests spoke about why they employ user-generated content and how they tap into their communities for it. We welcomed the following experts: Amy Sample Ward , Membership Director of the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN). Paula Goldman , Director at Omidyar Network.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Wendy Harman, Social Media Maven, How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

Wendy is a listener, innovator, online community member, information synthesizer, big picture thinker, and Director of Social Media for the American Red Cross. Thank you for letting me be part of this community. The second guest blogger in my Have Fun, Do Good series is Wendy Harman. digitalsista , @wharman & @sokunthea.

Fun 57
article thumbnail

Jamie Ridler, Creative Living: How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

Jamie is a creative living coach and the director of Jamie Ridler Studios. With a “have fun, do good” attitude, the rewards are plenty: • Instead of a group, we have a community. The seventh guest blogger in my Have Fun, Do Good series is Jamie Ridler. People’s true selves come out to play (and we’re shiny!) • Creative sparks fly.

Fun 65
article thumbnail

Jocelyn Harmon: People, Words, Technology & Truth: How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

Finally, she serves on the board of directors for NTEN (Nonprofit Technology Network). As Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Network for Good , she is privileged to lead the team to help over 5,000 nonprofits raise more friends and funds online. Jocelyn is also a recognized blogger and speaker on online marketing and fundraising.

Fun 60
article thumbnail

It's almost time for #11NTC - See you there?

Judi Sohn

Here's where I'll be (the links are to MyNTC, the social community site for the conference): New to NTC Orientation (9-10:30 am Thursday) - As an NTEN Member Ambassador, I'll be helping NTEN's fabulous new Membership Director Amy Sample Ward (a perfect choice for this job, don't you think?) I love it.

Time 113
article thumbnail

It’s almost time for #11NTC – See you there?

Judi Sohn

Here's where I'll be (the links are to MyNTC, the social community site for the conference): New to NTC Orientation (9-10:30 am Thursday) – As an NTEN Member Ambassador, I'll be helping NTEN's fabulous new Membership Director Amy Sample Ward (a perfect choice for this job, don't you think?)

Time 100