article thumbnail

Strategies for driving non-dues revenue for your association

Nimble AMS

The 2021 Association Trends Study by Community Brands shows that associations recognize the need to diversify their revenue streams. Nimble AMS by Community Brands includes functionality to help you set up an online store that offers a modern user experience while giving your staff flexibility on how your association sells merchandise.

article thumbnail

Boost Your Nonprofit’s Impact: 10 Power-Packed Summer Fundraising Ideas for 2023

The Modern Nonprofit

Summer’s social ambiance, characterized by people wanting to enjoy outdoor events and immerse themselves in their local community, can boost your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts. Outdoor Movie Night An outdoor movie night is a fun and engaging way to bring your community together while raising funds for your nonprofit.

Impact 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crafting a Winning Fundraising Plan for Your Next Charity Event

Greater Giving

Example: “To raise critical funds through a community gala to support our after-school literacy program for underprivileged children.” Recruit a volunteer team to manage registration, ticket sales, and event logistics.” Partner with local media outlets to secure publicity. ticket sales, sponsorships).

Charity 40
article thumbnail

4 Times Churches Should Use Waivers

sgEngage

Churches are home to fantastic communities and act as gathering places for children, parents, family, and friends. Now that churches are able to cultivate community in-person once more, it’s important that you continue to take precautions while you plan events. Let’s jump into the four times your church should use waivers.

Time 84
article thumbnail

How To Use Stories To Raise Money On Social Media

TechImpact

Trickle Up uses colorful, eye-catching photography and great quotes from the people that they serve in the captions. Baldrick’s Foundation raises thousands via its online communities by always linking back to its website in every post and tweet. Details and registration link are here. . Image from TrickleUp’s Facebook.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” A lot of what we’ve inherited, it’s based on white dominant culture,” she said. “If

email 78
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” A lot of what we’ve inherited, it’s based on white dominant culture,” she said. “If

email 71