Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove Measure Remove Netsquared
article thumbnail

Beth’s Surprise Party: A Case Study in Crowdsourced Action

Amy Sample Ward

Some posted to community blogs like NetSquared. To recap : the methods for sharing and promoting the campaign were also designed to create easy ways of measuring participation and impact. Tags: case studies fundraising beth kanter campaign case study online campaign sharing foundation. Some tweeted.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

We’ll be facilitating a conversation, more than doing a formal presentation, and will focus on the power of crowdsourcing (using our own case study from conducting the Social Media for Social Good case study competition) and the application of social media in nonprofit program delivery.

Community 207
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

June #4Change Chat: Local Community Organizing

Amy Sample Ward

I love community organizing. I’ve had experience organizing communities offline in local communities, and organizing community online – but the kind of organizing that inspires me the most is combining online and offline. What are the online community organizing best practices from your experience?

Local 145
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on June 15th

Amy Sample Ward

Semphonic Web Analytics Consulting: The X Change Non-Profit Analytics Challenge – "The Non-Profit Analytics Challenge is a rare opportunity for the brightest analysts in the digital measurement field to collaborate & assist non-profit organizations to optimize their websites.

Hunger 120
article thumbnail

Social Media Tips from the TechSoup Global Network

Tech Soup

We've compiled a list of resources including articles, blog posts, webinars, and case studies on best social media practices from our global network. Here are three tools to measure audience engagement on social media. Find out how to gauge your success with Social Media Measurement: Where to Get Started? NetSquared.

article thumbnail

Social Media Tips from the TechSoup Global Network

Tech Soup

We've compiled a list of resources including articles, blog posts, webinars, and case studies on best social media practices from our global network. Here are three tools to measure audience engagement on social media. Find out how to gauge your success with Social Media Measurement: Where to Get Started? NetSquared.

article thumbnail

Looking forward to 2009

Judi Sohn

Why it matters that the patient voice is heard by the medical community. Enough funds to win the small, measured victory and build towards the larger ones. It has always bothered me that nonprofits are measured in dollars and cents, and that we’re all lumped into the same pot. 2009 is going to be an interesting year.

Cancer 100