Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Global Remove Sample
article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Brain science in fundraising, website tips, and Do Good Data 2013!

NTEN

Flickr: chotda This week''s Member Round Up draws from all corners of the sector in both region and topic, from the energy in the streets of Brazil to Facebook contests and assistive technology used by the Bridge School--see what the nptech community''s been up to! Read about their inspiring work in a recent TechSoup Global interview.

Brain 79
article thumbnail

Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and Nptechie: How I Have Fun and Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

T he fourth guest post in my have fun, do good blogger series is by Amy Sample Ward. Amy is a blogger and trainer focused on supporting and educating organizations and changemakers in the use of evolving technologies that cultivate and engage communities. Those are the things that are most fun to me, anyway!

Fun 53
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Designing Programs to Build Community: Case Study with Charity Technology Trust

Amy Sample Ward

This afternoon I had the pleasure and honor of spending a few hours with members of the Charity Technology Trust/Charity Technology Exchange team, part of the TechSoup Global network , exploring their options for creating programs or services to build and foster community throughout their network. Who is the community?

article thumbnail

Guest Post by Amy Sample Ward: Want a peek at my RSS: Here it is!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Submitted by Amy Sample Ward, publisher of Amy Sample Ward’s Version of NPTech When it comes to “nptech” or nonprofit technology, there are more blogs and organizations and resources than any one person can find, let alone keep track of! What’s in my brain, can be in yours! Amy Sample Ward’s Version of RSS Why?

RSS 50
article thumbnail

Desiree Adaway, Global Service and Leadership: How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

She uses her superpowers-her voice, sense of adventure and belief in the transformative power of community-to help organizations design programs that create unrestricted revenue, volunteers and advocates. Desiree Adaway, Global Service and Leadership: How I Have Fun, Do Good How do I have fun and do “good”? Community is powerful.

Fun 55
article thumbnail

Nonprofits Live: User-Generated Content Recap

Tech Soup

In this edition of TechSoup's Nonprofits Live, our guests spoke about why they employ user-generated content and how they tap into their communities for it. We welcomed the following experts: Amy Sample Ward , Membership Director of the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN). Michael De Long , TechSoup Global Online Community Manager.

article thumbnail

Christine Egger, In Conversation: How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

If you liked this post, you might like past Have Fun, Do Good guest posts: How to Find Your Have Fun, Do Good Zen Peacekeeper, Marianne Elliott, Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good Leonie Allan of Goddess Guidebook Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good Amy Potthast, Idealist.org: How I Have Fun, Do Good Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and NPtechie: How (..)

Fun 77