Remove Benchmark Remove Community Remove Nonprofit Remove Slides
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 76
article thumbnail

Don’t Miss These 10 Nonprofit Conferences in 2023 & 2024

Neon CRM

Nonprofit conferences are a great opportunity for industry professionals to hone their skills, network with their peers, and learn innovative new strategies to help their organizations thrive. Nonprofit conferences can feature a variety of topics, like fundraising, marketing, nonprofit tech, and leadership.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Recommended Affordable or Free Nonprofit Software Tools

Bloomerang

Software solutions keep the nonprofit sector in motion. 67% of nonprofits use a constituent relationship management system (CRM) to track donations and manage supporter communications. However, many nonprofits operate with tight budgets. However, many nonprofits operate with tight budgets.

article thumbnail

Reflections from #MFOM14: Email Marketing, Fundraising, and Visual Communications

NTEN

The last time I was in Baltimore was in 2007, with Amnesty International at their regional conference, attending as a bright-eyed student organizer trying to learn how to more effectively spread the good word of social justice and human rights (the story of how I got involved in nonprofit marketing!).

article thumbnail

E-Metrics Presentation: How ROI Thinking Can Help Expand Your Blog Community

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

World Resources Institute - two of the savvy and smart nonprofit social media practitioners who are also metrics geeks.  Our session is on the social media metrics track and one of a few that are geared for nonprofit folks.     I'm using my experience benchmarking my blog with key metrics. 

Metrics 56
article thumbnail

NTEN and TechSoup Webinar: Share Your Story - ROI and Social Media - Slides and Notes

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Share Your Story: ROI, Social Media, Nonprofits. tags: nonprofits roi ). My chapter lays out a traditional ROI process that Nonprofit technology staff use to make major IT investment purchases such as hardware, video conference system, database system, etc. Look at what other nonprofits are doing in the space.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Power Of Community In Strategic Planning

Bloomerang

Community engagement, though at times unwieldy and time-consuming, is critical to truly propel all variables towards a common goal. Julie Ha Truong will outline best practices in community engagement in planning. I wish I could see you all because so much of what we do in this work is building community. Here we go.