Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Info Remove Slides
article thumbnail

Webinar: Social Media Listening Dashboard

Amy Sample Ward

We also discussed best practices for coordinating online communications and specific how-to’s to provide participants with the information they need to get started in their online listening. Presentation slides. Audio recording. Audio & video recording. Links to tools & info.

article thumbnail

13 Virtual Fundraising Event Takeaways From 4 Marketing Professionals

Classy

This contains things like technical information, event details and schedule, general tips, and team contact info. During this phase: Check audio to make sure speakers sound loud and clear. If multiple people are speaking in the same session, ensure they all wear headphones to prevent audio feedback. If so, share the news.

Virtual 105
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Best Tips to Rock your Online Presence

Care2

How do think your target audiences will prefer to get info for this initiative? Review the content calendar and tweak it for the upcoming week based on current events or stories happening within your community including day, channel (website, blog post, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Media – Photos, Video, Audio. Did You Know?

Online 71
article thumbnail

How To Make A Back Channel Light Up Like Clark Griswald's House

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to do a Webinar called " Social Media for Trainers: A Bag of Tricks " over at the Engage 365 Online Community site. If you didn't have a chance to participate, you'll find the slides, resource materials, and an archived recording over at the webinar wiki. Can you add audio with slideshare? (

Channel 87
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Power Of Community In Strategic Planning

Bloomerang

Community engagement, though at times unwieldy and time-consuming, is critical to truly propel all variables towards a common goal. Julie Ha Truong will outline best practices in community engagement in planning. I wish I could see you all because so much of what we do in this work is building community. Here we go.

article thumbnail

Community Funded Reporting: Interview with David Cohn of Spot.us

Have Fun - Do Good

"You cannot run a community if you're not informed. Journalism is really the act of informing communities so that they can make better decisions, that is part of the public service, informing communities so that together we can know where else we need to help." --David Cohn, Founder, Spot.us Britt Bravo: Why is this necessary?

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] The 3 V’s of Virtual Communication

Bloomerang

We’ll be sending out the slides and the recording later on today. Super, you know, active in the nonprofit community, down in Houston. And I’m going to turn it over to you because you got some really good stuff, I got to peek at your slide. We’ll see if we can get your slides going here. Kristal: Okay.

Virtual 114