article thumbnail

7 Essentials for Your Nonprofit’s Branding Guidelines

Nonprofit Tech for Good

When your brand is consistent and strong, you can increase your organization’s visibility in your community and move your audience to action. For example, if your logo typeface is a script, you’ll want to select a san-serif typeface that works well as body copy. 7) Photography. What Are Brand Guidelines?

article thumbnail

Next Level Donor Relations: Make The Experience “Unexpectedly Pleasurable”

Bloomerang

Create a short, powerful, well-written script that callers can use as a guide, but allow the callers freedom to go off script and just express their gratitude. This can be done in a format combination of video, photography, and memorabilia. This virtual space fosters a sense of community among supporters.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crafting a Winning Fundraising Plan for Your Next Charity Event

Greater Giving

Example: “To raise critical funds through a community gala to support our after-school literacy program for underprivileged children.” Review the event night timeline and script in detail at your program rehearsal. Setting the Foundation: Mission and Goals Mission: Start by clearly defining your mission statement.

Charity 40
article thumbnail

50 Years of Environmental Impact: NRDC Nominated for a Webby Award

Forum One

We linked together key milestones to build a compelling story, using a traditional script format, giving the experience a cinematic and emotive quality. The design uses full-screen photography, bold typography, and delightful interactions and animations to build an immersive experience. Designing an easy-to-use experience.

Award 88
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” A lot of what we’ve inherited, it’s based on white dominant culture,” she said. “If Thank you’s.

email 75
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” A lot of what we’ve inherited, it’s based on white dominant culture,” she said. “If Thank you’s. Peer to peer.

email 68
article thumbnail

Build Your Storymaking Skills with Free Events and Webinars

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Storymakers Community Events. Saint Paul, Minnesota: Video and Photography 101. Cleveland, Ohio: A Well-Told Story Is Powerful. Friday, April 8.