article thumbnail

Your #nptech Community Events Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you’re holding regular events gathering the #nptech community let me know and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! Mukono, Uganda: Net2uganda Computer Training Meetup for Poor Rural Primary School & Community.

article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. Portland, Oregon: PDXTech4Good Summer Social.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Spring Is Here! Get Outside and Meet Your NPTech Community

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link].

article thumbnail

Interview with NTEN's Community Program Coordinator

NTEN

NTEN''s newest team member, Bethany, is focused on our community programs, including the Communities of Practice and Tech Clubs. This month''s theme is building community, on and offline - a perfect time to interview Bethany about her inspiration for working in nonprofit technology and more! I like cats AND I like nptech.

NTEN 59
article thumbnail

Welcoming New Board Members and Staff

NTEN

First, a new face on the NTEN staff, with Bethany Lister, our new Community Program Coordinator. You may already know Bethany, as she''s been an active part of the NTEN community online and a co-organizer of the Portland Tech4Good group. announcement board nptech nten staff' Please join me in welcoming her to the team !

article thumbnail

Learn from the Pros at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. Mukono, Uganda: Second Net2uganda Computer Training Meetup for Poor Rural Primary School and Community. Friday, October 31, 2014.

article thumbnail

Getting Social with Your Local Nonprofit Tech Community

Tech Soup

That's why each month NetSquared organizers in 60 cities across the globe host networking events for the nonprofit tech community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link]. Portland, Maine: Portland: QuickBooks Made Easy.