Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Files Remove Music
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Radio: How to Make Podcasts That Promote Your Brand and Engage Supporters

NTEN

From questions about the actual production of the files, to distribution, to listener metrics and feedback, there are plenty of moving parts that can raise questions. Podcasting is formally defined as the act of distributing syndicated audio content online via RSS to listeners who use software or a hardware device to receive updates.

Podcast 59
article thumbnail

What I Learned from Beck (the rock star) about Participatory Arts

Museum 2.0

Song Reader didn''t come as a CD, or an LP, or a bunch of digital audio files. It is what it sounds like: a book of original sheet music, beautifully designed and complemented with artwork and text. Sheet music is a beautiful analogy for this. The music he listened to on the radio "got its power" from studio techniques.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

150+ Creative Ways to Show Donors Appreciation

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Creative stuff: Things unique to your organization including the ability to create art, music, poetry, dance, etc. Files: Is your organization the holder of the official record of something? Do you have the news clippings of major events in your files? Community impact or commemorative wall. Design them free on Canva.

Donor 331
article thumbnail

Bringing Millions of Books to Billions of People: Making the Book Truly Accessible

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

However, as a technology, printed books come with serious challenges for some communities (like blind people) that technology can unlock. We can use the same ebook file to deliver the content ten different ways. Jimmy and I spent an hour trading music together. Love of the print book. It made me who I am. It was a magical hour.

article thumbnail

30 Virtual and Hybrid Event Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Consider things like ebooks, video or audio files, or even a private livestream session with a celebrity. It’s possible to add live entertainment to your fundraising events, and it doesn’t have to be just music. You can provide everyone who completes the hunt with something as simple as a digital file.

Virtual 340
article thumbnail

Videobomb: Check it Out!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

via Johanna Bates, nonprofit technology geek extraordinaire who works for Community Partners send me this update about a project that her husband, Colin Mitchell, just helped launch. He works for this non-profit that supports independent, non-corporate audio and video file sharing (among other things).

Vlog 50
article thumbnail

27 Recommended Affordable or Free Nonprofit Software Tools

Bloomerang

Communication and messaging tools help employees get in touch quickly and efficiently to keep projects moving forward and promote accountability. Slack Platform overview: Slack is a messaging platform that enables employees to send and receive multimedia messages, including regular chats as well as audio and video clips.