Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Netsquared Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

Nominate a Project for a NetSquared Innovation Fund Award

Have Fun - Do Good

One of my jobs is as the Community Builder for NetSquared , a project of Tech Soup that works to help nonprofits and NGOs use the social web for social change. Submissions will be accepted until Friday, April 6, 2007 at noon, U.S. NetSquared badges, like the one above are available on the NetSquared site.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Scarcity Thinking, Social Network Fragmentation?, and Engagement Strategies

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

When I saw the title of this post, " I'm Engaged ," I thought he was talking about the report that The Network Centric Advocacy Blog mentions as a must-read for advocacy and communication staff called Activation Point. Social Network Fragmentation. Social network fragmentation? What do you think?

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Nonprofits Celebrate New Home in Second Life: Nonprofit Commons Grand Opening Gala Event on August 14th, 2007

Have Fun - Do Good

Hey Have Fun * Do Gooders, Many of you know that I work as the Community Builder for NetSquared , a project of TechSoup. Part of my job is to help put together Net Tuesdays in San Francisco, monthly meetings for social changemakers and web innovators to socialize, network and share resources.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Voting Deadline at Netsquared Extended, NTC Pipe, and More

Netsquared Voting Deadline Extended. Due to some technical glitches , you now have 48 additional hours to figure out what 5-10 of the 150 fantastic social change and technology projects at Netsquared will receive your vote. Ten Tech Proposals Empowering Human Rights, Local Leadership, and Community Education is.

NTC 50
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Chimp Personality, Convio Open API, and More

In " The Social Web Ain't Rocket Science " Worldchanging blogger Jon Lebkowsky reminds us that blogs, wikis, and social networking sites may not be appropriate for all nonprofits and that hype and pressure shouldn't drive adoption decisions or they may not be successful. I wholeheartedly agree ! generators.

Convio 50
article thumbnail

Online Branding Takeaways - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

frogloop Home frogloop Home Receive monthly updates Subscribe to our RSS feed Follow frogloop on Twitter Most Popular Posts Social Network ROI Calculator Social Networking for Nonprofits: ROI, Tracking Tools and More "While Theyre Hot!" We look forward to seeing you at the next roundtable! Copyright © 2008, Care2.com

article thumbnail

NpTechTag Summary: Insect Antennae, A Blast from the Past, and More

If you are interested in community plumbing, here's rough diagram , although it might have changed since a few days ago. It will be interesting to see how this evolves given the technology platform came before the social design , but as online community pundits note, web2.0 There are two sets of social roles here.

Summary 50