article thumbnail

Technology & Community: Strategic Options for Building Movements

Amy Sample Ward

Technology and Community: Strategic Options for Movement Building. How many people hear that word and think it is just as generic as the word community? To that end, siloed brands are replaced by unifying goals that rally more than select individuals but entire communities. The full keynote and presentation are below.

Build 220
article thumbnail

New Frontiers in Fundraising

Top Nonprofits

DoinGud is a soon-to-launch platform providing, “…NFT ecosystem for creators, collectors, curators, and communities to do good.” Additionally, Rebecca is a digital mapper for the Tanzania Development Trust mapping rural Tanzania to aid the work of local anti-FGM activists.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Fundraising on the Blockchain: What Nonprofits Need to Know

Top Nonprofits

He is also a member of the all-volunteer workforce at NeighborShare, a new nonprofit raising funds for di-rect community needs. Additionally, Rebecca is a digital mapper for the Tanzania Development Trust mapping rural Tanzania to aid the work of local anti-FGM activists. michael.sullivan@thegivingblock.com [link].

article thumbnail

[UPCOMING WEBINAR] Fundraising on the Blockchain: What Nonprofits Need to Know

Top Nonprofits

He is also a member of the all-volunteer workforce at NeighborShare, a new nonprofit raising funds for di-rect community needs. Additionally, Rebecca is a digital mapper for the Tanzania Development Trust mapping rural Tanzania to aid the work of local anti-FGM activists. michael.sullivan@thegivingblock.com [link].

article thumbnail

Get Help in Telling the Story of Your Nonprofit's Impact

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our free events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Orlando, Florida: Microsoft Gives Back: Community, Education, and Philanthropy. Bunda, Tanzania: Microsoft Cloud Computing. Mukono, Uganda.

article thumbnail

Non-Boring #Tech4Good Meetings for Nonprofits

Tech Soup

NetSquared organizers bring together the nonprofit technology community for face-to-face meetings. Join us at your local group. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Bunda, Tanzania: Microsoft Cloud Computing.

article thumbnail

Telling Your Story: NetSquared #Storymakers2017 Workshops for Nonprofits

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared meetups will bring local nonprofits free digital storytelling workshops in more than 40 cities between August and October. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Friday, August 4, 2017. Mukono, Uganda.