Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove NTC Remove NTEN
article thumbnail

January 2022 equity update to the community

NTEN

2021 was an eventful year at NTEN as we continued to promote, work towards, and model equitable practices internally and externally. This evaluation process involves all three equity committees, including board, community, and staff. 2022 focus. Strengthening continuity plans; updating and expanding hiring and onboarding documentation.

article thumbnail

Why Cloud for Good Is Excited About Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC22)

Cloud 4 Good

The Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network (NTEN) will be holding its annual Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) on March 23-25, 2022. Although there were plans to return NTC to an in-person event following the very first virtual NTC in 2021, the decision was made to return again to the virtual realm to ensure public safety.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2010 NTC Scholarship Campaign: Your Chance to Embarrass the Entire NTEN Staff

NTEN

You, our amazing community, have put together a world-class agenda of sessions , affinity group meetings, ignite presentations, and more ! Of course, we want everyone to get a piece of the #10NTC action, so we're back with an all new NTC Scholarship Campaign! Tags: 10NTC NPTech NTEN Social Media Fundraising.

NTC 100
article thumbnail

Announcing the 2012 NTC Scholarship Application

NTEN

> Apply for a scholarship to the 2012 NTC. One of our core beliefs here at NTEN is that we are only as strong as our community. The strength of our community is derived from, among other things, its diversity. That's why the NTC Scholarship campaign is one of my favorite programs each year.

NTC 92
article thumbnail

One week to go: 2015 NTEN Challenge update

NTEN

There''s just one week left in 2014 and we need all of the help we can get to start next year on the right (and well-funded) foot to support scholarships, membership and program accessibility, and the quality content that makes this such an amazing community. Check out the long list of champions and support their campaigns!

NTEN 84
article thumbnail

Happy #GivingTuesday! Help Me Support NTEN!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

It is the official start of giving season and year-end campaigns. For the past three years, I’ve been a fundraising champion for NTEN, the premier organization for nonprofit techies. NTEN provides connections, learning, and inspiration for nonprofit techies like me to do their best work. You can participate here.

NTEN 90
article thumbnail

The 2010 NTC Scholarship Campaign: Your Chance to Embarrass the Entire NTEN Staff

NTEN

You, our amazing community, have put together a world-class agenda of sessions , affinity group meetings, ignite presentations, and more ! Of course, we want everyone to get a piece of the #10NTC action, so we're back with an all new NTC Scholarship Campaign! Tags: 10NTC NPTech NTEN Social Media Fundraising.

NTC 67