Remove Awareness Remove Community Remove Influence Remove Meme
article thumbnail

How Two Nonprofits Use Social Media To Help Save Fish – #keepemwet #SaveMarinsCoho

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The Hold A Sign Meme. The “Hold A Sign” meme has been around for almost ten years. Many activist nonprofits have used it to inspire people to raise awareness, change behavior, or other action. Creating interactions between supporters and staff to build community. Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfswildfish.

article thumbnail

Cultural Influences and Giving from Dr. Mani: 24 Hours Left

Roger Carr at Everyday Giving connected me with Dr. Mani , who has an inspired an online community of over 600 people who have supported awareness and fundraising activities for congenital heart defects for many years. The experience has shown me there are many different things that influence ???giving??? t do memes; that???s

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Things I learned About Social Media Powered Online Fundraising and A Big Heartfelt Thank You for #OceanLoveEarl

A total of 757 Twitter users Tweeted using the hashtag #OceanLoveEarl – the network analysis map revealed that there were other “hubs” or “influencers” in addition my personal network including the beneficiary nonprofit, Surf Rider Foundation, and individual influencers in my network.

article thumbnail

7 Keys to an Effective Social Media Ambassador Program

Nonprofit Tech for Good

The business world has recognized the power of word-of-mouth testimonials, turning them into an almost $10 billion industry known as influencer marketing. As a beloved cause to many, you can find willing and effective influencers among your own ranks and volunteers. 7 Keys to an Effective Social Media Ambassador Program.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Chimp Personality, Convio Open API, and More

Nonprofit Social Media ROI and Adoption Issues The meme of the last week continues with a look at specific metrics like engagement. To keep up with what the arts community is doing in technology and the social web, follow the blog. The NpTech Tag started as an experimental community tagging project in 2005.

Convio 50
article thumbnail

5 Keys to Effective Knowledge Transfer for Nonprofits

Wild Apricot

This blog is for volunteers, webmasters and administrators of associations, clubs, charities, communities and other groups. And who may be able to influence those actors in their decision-making? changes in awareness or attitude) or tangible results (e.g. impacts on decision making). About me - Curious Apricot. Take a tour!

article thumbnail

How To Think Like A Nonprofit Social Marketing Genius: What's Your Brilliant Thought?

The key to crossing the chasm to adoption is education, awareness, and discussion internally. Community Building and Social Networking: If you want to build an online community for knowledge or skill sharing, using social network tools like Ning will help you get there. Especially in this economy.