Remove Articulate Remove Community Remove Facilitation Remove Structure
article thumbnail

Move DEI Beyond Words

.orgSource

The deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Trye Nichols prompted vocal support for social justice throughout the business community. The following numbers reveal that progress in the association community is not as rapid as we would hope. Articulate the Vision Writing the diversity statement can be a co-creative activity.

article thumbnail

Leading with Reflection: New Year’s Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

My New Year’s Reflection Rituals Review the Year: I use a tool called the “ Year Compass, a free downloadable booklet that provides a set of structured reflection questions that help you look back and ahead. Chris Brogan’s technique is to select three words, but I modify it by articulating key themes.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five New Year’s Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals

Review the Year: I use tool called the “ Year Compass, a free downloadable booklet that provides a set of structured reflection questions that help you look back and ahead. Chris Brogan’s technique is select three words, but I modify it by articulating key themes. Here they are: Rituals.

article thumbnail

New Years Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals: 2023

Review the Year: I use a tool called the “ Year Compass, a free downloadable booklet that provides a set of structured reflection questions that help you look back and ahead. Chris Brogan’s technique is to select three words, but I modify it by articulating key themes. I use the themes to guide my professional work and writing.

article thumbnail

Five New Year’s Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals

Review the Year: I use tool called the “ Year Compass, a free downloadable booklet that provides a set of structured reflection questions that help you look back and ahead. Chris Brogan’s technique is select three words, but I modify it by articulating key themes. Here they are: Rituals.

article thumbnail

What’s a Nonprofit Membership Program? An FAQ Guide

DipJar

Nonprofit membership programs can help your organization raise money, build your network, and give members a louder voice in your organization or community. How do I determine the best structure for my program? Here are some factors to consider when structuring your membership program: Your organization’s goals. Target audience.

FAQ 52
article thumbnail

9 Nonprofit Leadership Skills Every Founder & Director Must Master

Get Fully Funded

At a minimum, a team with a poor leader is unproductive like this one: With the right leadership, a nonprofit can grow quickly, fulfilling its mission and meeting a community need or eliminating a problem. Facilitator. You need to articulately describe the need you’re addressing in a way that moves listeners’ hearts.

Skills 119