article thumbnail

AI for Social Media: Supercharge Your Copy, Images & Videos

Forum One

Wednesday at the 2024 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC), we’re pleased to be leading a session all about artificial intelligence (AI) for mission-driven social media. If you aren’t attending NTC, don’t worry! Of course, if you’re at NTC, join our session! But if you’re just starting out, you’re not behind!

article thumbnail

Winning at NTC: Nonprofit Marketing and Digital Strategy

Tech Soup

” I never get tired of hearing that phrase, and I have to say, it’s my favorite part of getting to attend nonprofit conferences like NTC. This year at NTC in (cold, windy, briefly sunny) Washington, D.C., Marketing and communications for nonprofits is in a very exciting period. More TechSoup at NTC!

NTC 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Build Your Storymaking Skills with Free Events and Webinars

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Storymakers Community Events. Mukono, Uganda: How to Create a Digital Photo Story to Fundraise for a Community Cause. SF Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

Many Uses of FriendFeed

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Laura Norvig gave me a sneak peak at her ingite presentation for NTC Ignite called the Many Uses of FriendFeed. In other words, I identify connectors across different "hubs" or communities that I want to track. Many Uses Of Friendfeed. View more presentations from lnorvig. I'm looking forward to hearing her give the talk.

Slides 50
article thumbnail

How To Make A Back Channel Light Up Like Clark Griswald's House

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to do a Webinar called " Social Media for Trainers: A Bag of Tricks " over at the Engage 365 Online Community site. But what's even better is that this wasn't an isolated training, it was part of an new online community called Engage365 which runs on a platform called " Conference 2.0 ".

Channel 87
article thumbnail

Virtualization: The Revolution in Server Management and Why You Should Adopt It

NTEN

Peter Campbell, Earthjustice and Matthew Eshleman, Community IT Innovators. We've already summarized the view from the top in a quick, ignite-style presentation , available wherever fine NTC materials are found (and also on Slideshare). Scroll down to 10:12 in her NTC Live Blog for a full re-enactment of the session.

Virtual 50
article thumbnail

Reflections from NTC Plenary Panel on Innovation

I had the honored of moderating a free wheeling plenary discussion on Day #3 of NTC on “ Innovation and Nonprofits.” The stakes for failure in the nonprofit community are so much higher in the nonprofit community than in the for-profit community. Flickr Photo by Julia Smith.

NTC 108