Remove Bookmarking Remove Community Remove Conversation Remove Summary
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on July 19th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. You can join the conversations in the comments, or click through to the original posts to find what others are saying. Marketing for Nonprofits: Want to Build Community Online? " Add your thoughts or blog posts in the comments!

Web 120
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on January 29th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. You can join the conversations in the comments, or click through to the original posts to find what others are saying. Our research on 135 online communities representing 45 major brands indicates that, with few exceptions, the answer is no."

Haiti 114
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Learnings from FriendFeed Experiment

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

And for expert level knowledge, read these blog posts about FriendFeed that Louis Gray has bookmarked.). In the last few weeks, there has been posts about how conversations have shifted to FriendFeed. In addition, a lot of ad hoc conversation and informal resource sharing unfolded. Follow the poweruser of FriendFeed, Louis Gray.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on December 9th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. You can join the conversations in the comments, or click through to the original posts to find what others are saying. We provide both a feature summary and detailed reviews, as well as a directory of consultants. Who Tweets?

Web 117
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: 10 Web 2.0 Things You Can Do In Ten Minutes!

The NpTech Tag Summary went on hiatus to give some space to. The summaries will be briefer, focused on a social media theme or a social media question related to practice. Convince your team members to set up individual bookmarking accounts , agree on a unique tag and start building a bookmarking collection for your organization.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Best Wishes for Healthy, Happy, and Social 2008!

Britt Bravo at NetSquared summarized a community discussion about the "Best of the Nonprofit Social Web." But over the past few months, I have noticed, like Amy Gahran , that as I've engaged more in using Twitter, I'm connecting with resources and people more on Twitter than with social bookmarking tools. bubble would burst.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Chimp Personality, Convio Open API, and More

NpTech Conversations Convio Opens Up API Jason at DIA summarizes the posts and the bigs news in the nptech field this last week - Convio Releases An Open API. Need to catch up last week's ROI conversations so you can jump in - start here. Social Bookmarking. Find out what kind of monkey you are for a good cause.

Convio 50