article thumbnail

News from NTC ‘08

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology News from NTC ‘08 March 20, 2008 I’ve been having a great time here at NTC – running into lots of folks I’m happy to see again, and meet, learning about new things, being involved.

NTC 111
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Voting Deadline at Netsquared Extended, NTC Pipe, and More

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

If you're still not sure where cast your votes and want to check out what others think about the projects, take a look at the community slate of recommendations and elsewhere on the Web. Ten Tech Proposals Empowering Human Rights, Local Leadership, and Community Education is. The NTEN's NTC and NPTech Pipe. NTC 2007 Pipe.

NTC 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free and open source tool #15: MPower Open CRM

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

This post gives me the chance to finally write the very belated post on MPower I’ve been meaning to write since I got back from NTC. I had a great sit-down with Randy McCabe , CEO and Leo D’Angelo (CTO) of MPower at NTC. They also have, at this point, no community. MPower is not a new product.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Goes to 15NTC. And Your Hometown Too

Tech Soup

But what if you can't make it to NTC this year? Don't worry, there are NetSquared groups in 50 cities who are dedicated to holding events for their local nonprofit technology communities. Attending our events is like going to NTC in Austin — except without the cost of a hotel and flight. Newest Groups.

article thumbnail

Your Local Tech4Good Club Is Ready to Help

Tech Soup

Diversity — how to make sure the organizing team, presenters, attendees, and content are inclusive and reflective of the community. So don't be nervous — we're ready to create amazing tech training and networking events in your community! Durham, NC: What You Want to Know from NTC. Upcoming Tech4Good Events.

Local 48
article thumbnail

Meet Your Local NetSquared Organizer at #17NTC

Tech Soup

But what if you can't make it to NTC this year? Don't worry, there are NetSquared groups in 75 cities who are dedicated to holding events for their local nonprofit technology communities. Attending our events is like going to NTC in DC — except without the cost of a hotel and flight! SF Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

The Deep Learning When Nonprofit Techies Get Together

Tech Soup

I heard from an organizer who told me that her last two jobs have come from her volunteer role in our community, and from many others who told me that getting together with their peers is what gives them the energy to continue to find innovative ways to use technology for good. Join them every month for a dose of community invigoration!