article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 76
article thumbnail

7 Tips for Combating Virtual Event Fatigue

AccelEvents

Consider adding trivia contests, virtual scavenger hunts, escape rooms, polls, and even traditional board games to your event agenda. No matter how informed and well respected your speakers are, an audience will struggle to focus if your event consists of back to back lectures. Leverage Social Media.

Virtual 59
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

150+ Creative Ways to Show Donors Appreciation

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Knowledge: Subject matter expertise, research, polling, case studies. Some donors look for these signals of community support (everybody’s doing it) to make the decision that they would be in good company if they donate. Community impact or commemorative wall. Does anyone carve, knit, sew or create t-shirts… or fun food?

Donor 343
article thumbnail

5 Keys to Effective Knowledge Transfer for Nonprofits

Wild Apricot

This blog is for volunteers, webmasters and administrators of associations, clubs, charities, communities and other groups. an open class discussion, or a traditional front-of-room lecture from your teacher? registration and online community website for associations, clubs and communities. Non-profit Communications.

article thumbnail

Reflections on Extension 2.0 Webinar

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Arts Wire was patterned after the Well and was designed as an online conversation community for artists and arts organizations. The Webinar format which lends itself to lecture is out of my preference zone. I did my first presentation about the Internet when I started working with Arts Wire in 1993. 09 was the first version I used).

article thumbnail

How Video Can Elevate a Nonprofit Digital Marketing Strategy

Nonprofits Source

Interactive videos: Interactive elements, such as quizzes and polls, are a new trend in social media that nonprofits can incorporate into their videos to generate engagement. Showcase your organization’s facilities or take them on a journey through the communities that you serve. He earned his B.A.

Video 64
article thumbnail

7 Tips for Combating Virtual Event Fatigue

AccelEvents

Consider adding trivia contests, virtual scavenger hunts, escape rooms, polls, and even traditional board games to your event agenda. No matter how informed and well respected your speakers are, an audience will struggle to focus if your event consists of back to back lectures. Leverage Social Media.

Virtual 52