article thumbnail

Measuring and Reporting Nonprofit Outcomes

NTEN

VP, Marketing & Communications. Heart of Illinois United Way. Outcomes allow not-for-profits to report to their funders and stakeholders what changes they are making in a client's or community's condition. Gina Edwards Heart of Illinois United Way Leadership measurement nptech nten Strategy Program'

Measure 91
article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN's Tech Clubs , and HandsOn Tech. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Chicago, Illinois: Engaging Your Donors for Lifelong Giving.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tell Your Community's Story with NetSquared

Tech Soup

This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN’s Tech Clubs , and HandsOn Tech. If you’re holding monthly events that are gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! North America. Thursday, September 18, 2014.

article thumbnail

Improve Your Fundraising Approach and Skills at NetSquared Meetups

Tech Soup

Naples, Florida, is hosting a meetup on tools for effective email fundraising ; Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, is hosting a series of Giving Tuesday brainstorming sessions ; and Chicago, Illinois, will explore how your CRM can save end-of-year fundraising plans. NTEN Presents: Oregon Nonprofit Tech Roundup. Upcoming Tech4Good Events.

article thumbnail

Get Help in Telling the Story of Your Nonprofit's Impact

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our free events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN's Tech Clubs , and other awesome organizations.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Volunteers Help Nonprofits Like You Master Technology

Tech Soup

National Volunteer Week has come and gone, but I ask you to join me every week in celebrating the amazing contributions of TechSoup's NetSquared community. This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN's Tech Clubs , and HandsOn Tech. SF Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Brain science in fundraising, website tips, and Do Good Data 2013!

NTEN

Flickr: chotda This week''s Member Round Up draws from all corners of the sector in both region and topic, from the energy in the streets of Brazil to Facebook contests and assistive technology used by the Bridge School--see what the nptech community''s been up to! Do Good Data 2013 is in Chicago, Illinois this August.

Brain 79