Remove Blended Remove Community Remove Consultant Remove Project
article thumbnail

Leadership’s Biggest Perk—Giving Others a Boost

.orgSource

Encouraging a colleague to shoot for that sought-after certification, offering advice on an important project, or simply inspiring the confidence to see future potential, are the less visible activities that make leadership meaningful. We launched a Women in Information subgroup to our community last year.

Mentoring 251
article thumbnail

Higher Education Funding & Grant Resources

Bloomerang

Grant writing tip: While the task of writing a proposal often falls on the shoulders of a project manager or grant writer, anyone—even an outside consultant—with the proper skills could write the proposal. These are given on a no-strings-attached basis to people and groups working on “awesome projects.” . New Earth Foundation.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

I Need a Good Lawyer

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

We are consulted by policymakers, legislators, rightsholders, companies and activists for our insights. Many of our projects turn on legal questions, and our attorneys are a core part of figuring out solutions that will have real positive impact on society. We serve human rights activists in more than 100 countries.

article thumbnail

Three Imperatives for the Modern Nonprofit CFO in the Digital Age

sgEngage

My colleague Heather Cooper Johnson , Senior Principal Solutions Consultant for Fintech at Blackbaud, joined me for a webinar to discuss how nonprofit leaders can use these three initiatives to shape their futures—while stewarding donations appropriately and staying aligned to their missions. IMPROVE CONSTITUENTS’ EXPERIENCES.

Digital 70
article thumbnail

Fight Colorectal Cancer: A Rebranding Tale

Judi Sohn

At the 2008 conference, I attended a session presented by Farra Trompeter of Big Duck Consulting. From the Big Duck website : Brandraising is a proprietary model developed by Big Duck to help nonprofits communicate more effectively in order to advance fundraising, programs and advocacy goals. She really understood the organizations.

Cancer 226
article thumbnail

Building and Supporting Your Drupal Website: In-House, Outsourced, or Both?

NTEN

If critical functions like fundraising, advocacy, community building, membership management, marketing, and publicity are being fulfilled by your website, you will want to invest a proportional amount of time and money into keeping it humming along. Does your IT staff have both the time and the expertise to tackle your website projects?

Drupal 71
article thumbnail

Research Friday: Ten Types of Collaboration (an alternate view)

ASU Lodestar Center

posted by Craig Van Korlaar , CNP, Consultant and. Project Manager. Instead, they were often blends that involved different levels of partnership and sharing. Affiliated programming involves the development and coordination of joint projects or service delivery by two or more organizations. Create Etc. nonprofit practice.