article thumbnail

Rethink, reuse, and repurpose: How to create more social media content with less work

Candid

How to find more ideas for social media content There is so much you could share about your cause and organization, but you can start by asking colleagues the top questions they get from supporters, donors, and the community they serve. We like to transform data or previous content into trivia or an opinion poll.

article thumbnail

Take My Widget Poll

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Create Free Polls. I am working on a screencast about widgets -- more specifically free and easy-to-use community building tools for your blog. I'm busy researching and writing the script which will cover the why, what, and examples, but now I'm in the nitty gritty stage of playing with a few widgets. Build a sense of community.

Poll 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Nonprofits Live Recap: Great Presentations

Tech Soup

Webinars can greatly benefit from developing a “run of show” which in radio is a script designed to outline the order and amount of timing for items to be discussed within a program. Presentations for Webinars. Leroux Miller kicked off the discussion by offering advice focused on online presentations. Make Presentations Social.

article thumbnail

How To Make A Back Channel Light Up Like Clark Griswald's House

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to do a Webinar called " Social Media for Trainers: A Bag of Tricks " over at the Engage 365 Online Community site. But what's even better is that this wasn't an isolated training, it was part of an new online community called Engage365 which runs on a platform called " Conference 2.0 ".

Channel 87
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag: Roundups from and about Facebook and More

Post, Post It Passion Exercise from Youth Noise, Youth Summit Blogging and New (to me) Blogs Blogging 101 Community Blogging describes how to avoid the slow hard agonizing death of a blog: Make it a team effort. There's an interesting post on the roles and behavior of online communities of practice. Edge4Dev blog aims to help.

Nptech 50
article thumbnail

What is a Widget?

For the script, before jumping into the how-to of widgets, the screencast will give some context, of course. What I am looking at in the context of the screencast are these questions: How can you use widgets to create a community or conversation around your blog? For example, linking a poll to a post on the topic.

Widget 61
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] 5 Must-Do’s of Year-End Fundraising Success

Bloomerang

Thank you for what you grow and the communities you build and all that you do and the work that is seen and unseen. I have a poll question for you. I’m going to end the poll, if that’s all right. What specifically in your community do you want people to do? So that’s my housekeeping stuff. .

Video 90