article thumbnail

#15NTC Demo Stage: The Line-Up and the Prizes

NTEN

Photo Credit: Broken Banjo Photography Last year, we tried something new at the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC): A Demo Stage. This year, the Demo Stage is back, and with a completely sold out schedule of presentations. Plus, of course, lots of amazing prizes!

NTC 36
article thumbnail

Gateway Pet Guardians Create a Unique Points-Based Reward Program Using VolunteerHub’s Gamification Module

Volunteer Hub

Louis, IL, is working hard to create a thriving pet welfare community in the east side pet district. The organization has been providing support to the community for over 10 years and opened its first pet resource center in 2020. Louis, IL community. Gateway Pet Guardians is providing the community with much-needed services.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Strategies for driving non-dues revenue for your association

Nimble AMS

The 2021 Association Trends Study by Community Brands shows that associations recognize the need to diversify their revenue streams. Nimble AMS by Community Brands includes functionality to help you set up an online store that offers a modern user experience while giving your staff flexibility on how your association sells merchandise.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” A lot of what we’ve inherited, it’s based on white dominant culture,” she said. “If

email 72
article thumbnail

The value of attending Gnomedex: Priceless

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I learned a lot, I met fabulous people, and it felt great to be part of an awesome community. A couple of personal highlights of the sessions: Photography Tips Kris Krug who is an awesome photographer who gave us great tips on improving our photos. The conference as Chris Brogan says over delivered. got a 5 point rating ).

Blogher 50
article thumbnail

6 Tips for Nonprofit Professionals on Speaking Brilliantly with Your Slides

Nonprofit Tech for Good

We never seem to detach from our devices because they provide the most direct pathway to colleagues, donors, our communities, and our friends. Consider using stock photos of banana plants and banana production throughout your story to intensify the inspiring and touching story about Joyee, his family, and his community. Shutterstock.

Slides 300
article thumbnail

6 Online Speaking Tips for Nonprofit Professionals

Nonprofit Tech for Good

We never seem to detach from our devices because they provide the most direct pathway to colleagues, donors, our communities, and our friends. Consider using stock photos of banana plants and banana production throughout your story to intensify the inspiring and touching story about Joyee, his family, and his community. Shutterstock.