Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Exercise Remove Laptop
article thumbnail

3 Key Takeaways from Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’

Cloud 4 Good

Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’ Chicago 2022 was a brand-new opportunity for the Salesforce DevOps community to connect and share expertise at a designated conference. Session topics ranged from high-level process breakdown and product features to hands-on pipeline setups and experiential community experiences. DevOps Sessions + Speakers.

Chicago 59
article thumbnail

The Networked NGO in Pakistan

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The specific indicators of program success are below and were identified with input from participants: 100% of participants will develop an integrated and measurable social media strategy that furthers their communications work in population and reproductive health that aligned with institutional goals. We did this on Day 1.

Pakistan 111
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Wisdom 2.0: Balance in A Hyper Connected World

I decided to have a different experience than live tweeting and even taking notes on my laptop. ” He started off with a great story about what a tribe in South Africa does when someone in their community does something bad. Most importantly, wisdom brings trust, community, stewardship, and creativity.

Brain 104
article thumbnail

Wisdom 2.0: Living Consciously In A Connected World

He also talked about changing his brain chemistry. Chris Sacca quipped that he usually attends technology conference where most people in the audience are buried in their smart phones or laptops and that this conference was the one where felt the mostly everyone was paying attention to him. Take Care of Yourself First. Playfulness.

article thumbnail

ArtsLabSF: Reflections About Social Learning With Social Media

He welcomed me to the Bay Area and asked if I would be interested in doing some trainings for the local arts community. The space was large enough so we could have small group tables, space for food, and space to do full group and small group moving around exercises. I do a lot of small group and share pair exercises.

article thumbnail

NTEN and TechSoup Webinar: Share Your Story - ROI and Social Media - Slides and Notes

But it is always a good exercise to make your brain think in a different way. A good exercise is to try to convert your intangibles. If subjected myself to an tracking my time exercise in the beginning, I wouldn't be blogging today. (tags: nonprofits roi ). You may need to think of terms of time or dollars saved.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] How To Lead And Manage In Our New Nonprofit Work Reality

Bloomerang

My house that I loved so much that I’m sure that I overpaid and was a fundraiser at Big Brothers Big Sisters at that time and really had to learn to navigate some really choppy waters around what it meant to help folks understand investing in their community in trying times, investing in young people, investing in our staff. Absolutely.