Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Plugin Remove Web
article thumbnail

WordPress 4.8: What’s New and Notable in the Latest Release

Byte Technology

First there’s the Image Widget, which allows users to add a picture to a sidebar without having to use a plugin or write custom HTML. And finally there’s the Audio Widget which (you guessed it) allows you to upload audio files such as MP3s and WAVs into the HTML5 audio player. The post WordPress 4.8:

WordPress 100
article thumbnail

10 Best Blogging Practices for Nonprofit Organizations

NonProfit Hub

This guide will explore best practices for creating a blogging and content strategy that drives audience engagement, encourages donations, and makes readers feel like part of your nonprofit’s community. For example, WordPress offers plenty of free and premium plugins for extending your blog’s functionality.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lame spam of the day: Raw spam merge text

Robert Weiner

In my opinion|Personally|In my view}, if all {webmasters|site owners|website owners|web owners} and bloggers made good content as you did, the {internet|net|web} will be {much more|a lot more} useful than ever before.| Saved as a favorite|bookmarked!!}, {I really like|I like|I love} {your blog|your site|your web site|your website}!

Spam 131
article thumbnail

Leesa Barnes: How To Plan A Killer Podcast

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Another person looks at their blog or Web stats and sees what key words people were searching on that lead visitors to their site. Some suggestions from the podcasters in the room: -Promos with other podcasters -Online community - learn the community, be a part of the community, mention the podcast if it is value added community.

Podcast 50
article thumbnail

Women Who Tech Telesummit: Tools Galore Panel

Amy Sample Ward

We provide a supportive network for the vibrant and thriving community of women in technology professions by giving women an open platform to share their talents, experiences, and insights. Did you know you can embed an audio file in Google Earth?) Google Earth API (plugin). Google’s Mapping tools include: Google Earth.

Tools 100
article thumbnail

Tools Galore in Online Communications - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

57) Mobile (15) Nonprofit Benchmark Studies (15) Nonprofit Events (36) nptech (8) Online Advertising (5) Online Advocacy (47) Online Fundraising (97) Online Marketing (59) Online Organizing (32) SEO (3) Social Networking (109) Technology (31) Trends (51) Video (27) Volunteering (2) Web 2.0 (60) Read the full case study here.

article thumbnail

09NTC Nonprofit Radio: How to Make Podcasts That Promote Your Brand and Engage Supporters

Amy Sample Ward

Then, we’ll look at various ways to market your podcast via your own website, the social web, and the iTunes Music Store. general awareness at around 40%, though… people don’t necessarily know they are consuming a podcast, audio embedded in rss etc. You can start small - whatever you have, even just a web cam mic.

Podcast 123