article thumbnail

We Need Your Help! Support the 2012 NTC Scholarship Fund

NTEN

Every year, the NTEN community comes together to raise enough money to send staff from small nonprofits to the NTC. We firmly believe it's the diversity of our community that makes us strong. The silliness is, of course, a means to an end: creating a community devoted to transforming technology into social change.

NTC 71
article thumbnail

Donating to the NTC Scholarship Fund Helps the Sharing Continue: A Past Scholarship Recipient Reports

NTEN

NTC Scholarships don''t just help first-time conference attendees. NTC Scholarships don''t just help first-time conference attendees. However, through the community contributions to the NTC Scholarship Fund, Amy was able to attend this year and came back bursting with information to share: Congratulations on an amazing conference!

NTC 66
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Donate to the NTC 2014 Scholarship Fund! (A Past Recipient Shares Her Story of Change)

NTEN

If you''ve been to NTC, you know that it can be an incredible event full of knowledgeable nonprofit techies. As Lyndal Cairns, a 2012 NTC Scholarship recipient, shares: Before I went to NTC, I was the only social media manager working in the HIV sector in Australia. >Bring the NTC experience to more people by donating today

NTC 72
article thumbnail

Announcing the 2012 NTC Scholarship Application

NTEN

> Apply for a scholarship to the 2012 NTC. One of our core beliefs here at NTEN is that we are only as strong as our community. The strength of our community is derived from, among other things, its diversity. That's why the NTC Scholarship campaign is one of my favorite programs each year.

NTC 92
article thumbnail

Donate to the NTC 2014 Scholarship Fund! Past Recipients Share the Changes Your Help Brings

NTEN

If you''ve been to NTC, you know that it can be an incredible event full of knowledgeable nonprofit techies. As Lyndal Cairns, a 2012 NTC Scholarship recipient, shares: Before I went to NTC, I was the only social media manager working in the HIV sector in Australia. Watch to find out more about Lyndal''s NTC experience!

NTC 60
article thumbnail

Buy Me! Support the 11NTC Scholarship Fund

Amy Sample Ward

Well, the Nonprofit Technology Conference is an amazing experience every year: people from all kinds of organizations, all kinds of backgrounds, and with all kinds of passion, joining together to talk about how we can use technology to make even more social impact – it’s just my kind of community! It’s not too late!

Support 108
article thumbnail

New at the 2011 NTC: More Community and More Social

NTEN

Artwork by Favianna Rodriguez If you've been to the NTC before, you know the basic lay of the conference land. But our records show that over 60% of you will be new to the NTC. Over the next 3 weeks, we're going to do our best to help you navigate the NTC so you have a rockin' time in DC.

NTC 54