article thumbnail

Building Personal Relationships with Thousands at a Time

NetWits

As Blackbaud’s 2010 Conference for Non-Profits approaches this October 21-22, 2010 in Washington, DC, I’m working with colleagues to put the finishing touches on my sessions, and one in particular — one of my favorite topics — is simply too much fun to not share here: Targeted Content*. What is Targeted Content? Enter Targeted Content.

article thumbnail

How to Engage Your Supporters and Find Super Fans

Tech Soup

NetSquared DC organized a panel discussion on Engagement Strategy: Empowering Champions* and Influencers* on November 3, 2015, to delve into this question. NetSquared DC Engagement Strategies Panelists — Maddie Grant, Andrew Nachison, and Dale Pfeifer (left to right). The panelists included. Dale Pfeifer, CEO of GoodWorld.

Support 36
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

So you want a Facebook Fan Page for Your Nonprofit? Here's the Scoop!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

. NTEN offered a fantastic Webinar today featuring Randi Zuckerberg, Director of Marketing at Facebook and Adam (didn't get his last name) from the DC Office on the emerging best practices for nonprofits who want to set up Facebook Fan Pages. Also, I had major brain blip and forgot the name of the polling app that they mentioned.

Facebook 118
article thumbnail

What color is the social web?

One of my Twitter followers, @persistance pointed me to Shireen Mitchell (aka @digitalsista ) who is moderating a session at BlogHer, DC about online community building for political action. Twitter Poll - ???Which Niche Online Social Networks - stats on black planet and migente - online communities for blacks and latinos.

Web 61
article thumbnail

NpTechTag Summary: Insect Antennae, A Blast from the Past, and More

If you are interested in community plumbing, here's rough diagram , although it might have changed since a few days ago. It will be interesting to see how this evolves given the technology platform came before the social design , but as online community pundits note, web2.0 applications have changed the rules of online community.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Free Ranger Rick, Green Geekery, and Blog Day is Next Week!

If your nonprofit is based in the DC area, NpowerDC reminds us that the deadline for their annual Technology Innovation Award is two weeks away. observes, "Thus you need a strategy that combines email lists pushing your message, vision, and resources out into communities residing on sites and networks other than your own.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

NpTechTag Summary: Connected Conversations, Live Blogging, and Other Great Finds

Photo in flickr from Community Technology Foundation. We also discussed the aggregation and publishing side and some initial goals for the NPTech Community site. Check out the SDCTC Community Portal (is the idea of a "portal" web 2.0 It's always nice to discover redesigned nonprofit web sites with a web2.0

Summary 50